Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Camden (Four Sons #4) by K Webster ~**~


***5 ‘Always the Plan’ Stars***

I have to say the warning in the beginning of the book will put you in the right frame of mind before diving into Camden, because it sure as shit did for me and I enjoyed every Pearson-esque moment. The good, the bad, the ugly, the dark, the smexy and the sweet, it was all kinds of goodness as the baby of the family finally showed us all that not only is he NOT a baby anymore, but also just how much of a Pearson he really is.

It was hard not to adore Cam, even when his manipulative, soulless abyss side came out to play. He is determined, detailed, way to smart for his own good ~ which just proves how much of a Pearson he really is ~ and mixed into that is a good heart, even when his head tells him to ignore it.  Poppy was a lot of fun and I really loved her. Determined, stubborn, but at the same time soft and compassionate. She drove me a bit craycray, but considering everything, I understood and I loved the woman she became. Their journey is all kinds of fun. A battle of wills is putting it mildly, but not only did they come out stronger at the end of the crazy ride, but proved they were a perfect fit for each other in every way that counted.

I hate to say this, but I actually enjoyed the Four Sons more than the Four Fathers. Both are awesome, but Four Sons just had that extra something that just did it for me. Do I have an absolute favorite? Not really. All four books, and boys, are so unique that they stand on their own in all the best ways. Even though this is the last one, there were a few twists that surprised me, but in the end I loved how everything worked out.

~ Copy provided by Just Another Book B & voluntarily reviewed ~


I am intelligent, unassuming, and the son of two murdered parents.

I’m calculating, damaged, and seek revenge.

I’ll do whatever it takes to further my agenda, even if it means seducing my way into a bed I don’t belong.

Anything to make the ones who’ve hurt me pay.

My name is Camden Pearson.

I am focused, fierce, and power-hungry.

The youngest of four brothers.

People assume I’m the baby, but I grew up a long time ago.

Release Date: August 10th, 2018
Goodreads | Amazon US * UK * CA * AUS


Book one:

Book two:


Book three:

Missed #FourFathers? Check it out here:
FREE with Kindle Unlimited!




***This series should be read in order to understand the plot.***


K Webster is the author of dozens romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found in front of her computer chasing her next idea and taking action. She looks forward to the day when she will see one of her titles on the big screen.

You can easily find K Webster on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Goodreads!

Comments