Skip to main content

~**~ Release Blast for LOATHE THY NEIGHBOR: ROOMMATE ROMPS By Teagan Hunter w/ Review ~**~



Release Date: September 17

Don't fall for your enemy...especially when he's your new roomate.

Dean Evans is the worst.
Not only does the devil in disguise steal my pie on a regular basis, he also lives in the apartment right. Next. Door.
I see him all the time. At the mailboxes. In the elevator.
Every single morning.
It's exhausting because he's exhausting.

Now, after setting his apartment on fire, he's my roommate...and he's the worst at that too.

I don't know what possessed me to let him stay with me. Pity, perhaps?
I do know that I won't be falling for his charm.
Or that panty-dropping smirk.
His quick wit.
That body he works so hard for.

Nope. Not falling for any of it...least of all him.

There might be a fine line between love and hate, but I know exactly where I stand.

Buy Links:





***4 ‘Leo and Morris’ Stars***

I figured I’d be in for one hell of a ride, but man...my eyes are seriously hurting from all the rolling they did. I swear it felt like I was back in grade school on the playground with these two finding any and all ways to annoy each other just so they could have the others undivided attention. But in the same breath, there was just something about these two that kept me turning the pages to see just how they’d finally admit that they never truly loathed each other.

Dean and River. These two drove me batshit crazy, but it was hard not to like them and even admire their determination to bug the hell out of each other. Dean is, in all honesty, a good man. He loves his job and has a compassionate heart that comes through in his actions. River is a sweet, snarky and quirky woman. She’s also a workaholic who doesn’t know when to quit ~ which bleeds over into her personal life.

Their journey to their HEA was fun, frustrating and so worth it in the end when they finally took the blinders off and admitted to themselves what everyone around them already knew...that they were into each other A LOT. The shenanigans they pulled on each other were funny, their reactions a bit OTT, but they definitely had a flow that was undeniable and the chemistry between them was hot! And while the craycray was high, the angst was on the low end and while there is a minor road block in their crazy road, I loved how things worked out for them.

This is my first read by the author and I thoroughly enjoyed the crazy ride.. The drama/angst was low but had a lot of heart and all of the characters were very well written, especially Leo and Morris *BSEG*. But outside of those two, I don’t have an absolute favorite, but I definitely cannot wait to see each of them ~ Caroline, Maya, Cooper and Nolan ~ find their own HEA’s.

~ Copy provided by WMS & voluntarily reviewed ~

Meet Teagan Hunter

I'm a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 9-year-old dog. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I'm not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I'll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.

Writing is my passion, and this is just the beginning of my journey.

Connect with Teagan Hunter
➜ Website: www.teaganhunterwrites.com 
➜ Facebook: www.facebook.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Instagram: www.instagram.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Newsletter: www.teaganhunterwrites.com/newsletter
➜ Reader Group: http://bit.ly/TeagansTidbits


Hosted By:

Comments