Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Right Man, Right Time (Vancouver Agitators #3) by Meghan Quinn ~**~


***5 Stars***

Oh my. This baby is a rollercoaster of a ride from start to finish. It had all the things I love in a romance, along with all the frustrations as well. Ollie and Silas definitely kept me on my toes and the pages turning just to see what it would take for these two to find their HEA.

Now, while I ended up adoring Ollie and Silas, they both tried me for different reasons ~ very different reasons which you will have to experience yourself since I don’t want to ruin anything for anyone ~ but they are both honest about who they are and what they want out of their lives. Both are loyal to those they call their own and will do anything and everything for them.

As for their HEA. Two strong personalities collided and the sparks flew in every way possible. I honestly loved them together. Their road was a rocky one, and that’s putting it lightly, especially when the “fake” relationship becomes more and one can’t decide what they want. There is a huge roadblock in their already bumpy journey and while it wasn’t entirely unexpected, I had a “are you serious?” moment because well…those involved should have known better…but such is life and I must say I loved the groveling and how things ended up for them.

This was a great addition to the Agitator Hockey world, all books are stand-alones, but I do recommend reading them in order since you get to meet the guys and get a better understanding of their friendship. While there are no huge triggers, there are situations that may make some uncomfortable, so read beware. But I loved catching up with Pacey & Winnie and Eli & Penny and see how they are doing in their relationships. But now there are two of the boys left standing…so who will be next to fall? Holmes or Posey???

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~


Running into your ex is never ideal.

Running into your ex who is now dating your nemesis is a literal nightmare.

That’s how I found myself in a sheer panic, reaching for the closest guy at the bar and kissing him. And to my delight he was easily the most attractive man I’ve ever seen.

The only problem is, when I tried to walk away after thanking him for his help, he stopped me with three life-changing words . . .“You owe me.”

That’s how I found myself, a college girl, in a fake relationship with a professional hockey player ten years older than me.

At first it was easy.

He helped me with my internship.

I helped keep his ex away from him.

We were becoming fast friends.

It wasn’t until he started staying the night at my dorm did the rules of our arrangement become complicated.

Now my feelings are involved and even though I kissed the right man at the right time, I’m worried he’s just waiting for the clock to run out.

Release Date: March 7th, 2023

https://mybook.to/RightManRightTime

Comments