Skip to main content

~**~ Review for The Neighborhood (Twin Estates #2) by Stylo Fantôme ~**~





***4 It’s all about the process Stars***


At the end of Neighbors I knew that I’d be picking up the next book just to see what was going to happen next in the crazy world of Katya, Liam and Wulf and it was all I expected it to be and then some. It was crazy, frustrating, heart warming and sexy as the three of them navigate their new reality and while I felt like some things were dragged out, I was satisfied with how everything turned out.


It’s funny at how difficult this book has been for me to review because there is so much to say, but if I put it down then it wouldn’t be a spoiler free review. So, I’m going to keep it short and sweet. Things start off not long after Neighbors ends and Katya is still in the process of figuring out which “Katya” she wants to be. Wulf is loving his “I’m a solitary island” stint. And Liam is being his normal self and using his charm as weapon. As the book progresses each of them go on a journey and it’s a twisty one. Sometimes it’s funny, sometimes it’s frustrating but each step of the way has them determined to get what they want, or think they want, in the end.


And in the end does Katya pick #TeamWulfy, #TeamTacos, both of them or does she decide to flip them the double bird? Well, you’ll just have to read the book to see, but I will say that once she pulls her head out of her ass she does pick the right path.


I know this review is vague, but it is what it is because this is a journey you have to go into blind in order to appreciate the end result. It’s slow going, but it is all about the process. While a decision is made, I am hoping that there will be other books in the series, or at least spinoffs because there are a bunch of characters in The Neighborhood who deserve to have their stories told and obtain their own HEA’s.


~ Copy provided by Give Me Books promotions ~





Things a bad neighbor can do to you:


1. Have loud parties late at night


2. Refuse to mow his lawn


3. Steal your newspapers


4. Rip your heart out and walk all over it


Katya Tocci is willing to admit that she may have bitten off more than she could chew.


Liam Edenhoff showed her a side of life she'd been missing out on - sex and friendship and tacos. But then he betrayed her.


Wulfric Stone taught her that big surprises can come from unexpected places - like from a surly, aggressive, withdrawn bastard. But then he broke her heart.


Now one of them wants forgiveness, and the other wants forever. And Katya? She just wants to forget.


Who knew neighbors could be so difficult?

This story contains scenes of a graphic sexual nature, multiple uses of coarse language, and quite possibly enough confusion to drive a normal person insane. Reader discretion is advised.



GOODREADS | Amazon US * UK * CA * AU | Excerpt




Crazy woman from a remote location in Alaska (where the need for a creative mind is a necessity!), I have been writing since … forever? Yeah, that sounds about right. I have been told that I remind people of Lucille Ball - I also see shades of Jennifer Saunders, and Denis Leary. So basically, I laugh a lot, I’m clumsy a lot, and I say the F-word A LOT.

I like dogs more than I like most people, and I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t drink. No, I do not live in an igloo, and no, the sun does not set for six months out of the year, there’s your Alaska lesson for the day. I have mermaid hair - both a curse and a blessing - and most of the time I talk so fast, even I can’t understand me.

Yeah. I think that about sums me up. 








Comments