Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Wicked Wolf by Nazarea Andrews ~**~




***5 “Want You” Stars***


I’m a picky bitch when it comes to love triangle tropes and ménage relationships and I always hesitate just a bit when either will be apart of a the premise of a book, I can’t help it, I know what I like and just how much angst I can handle, and the same happened with Wicked Wolf. As much as I wanted Wolf’s story, and spend more time with Beastie, I waffled, but then kicked my own arse because how can I not finish what I started? So, I pulled on my shitkickers, dove in and Sweet Baby Jesus, did I love Wolf’s story! All of my concerns faded within the first chapter and simply enjoyed watching everything unfold.


I loved getting to know Wolf more, see things through his eyes and finally coming to understand the relationship between him and Mal, his blood brother. He’s protective, and possessive, of those he calls his own and yet has no problem calling them out on their shit. But what I loved the most was how he was the middle ground between them all. Understanding the needs of the Dom as well as the Submissive and walking the line right between them.


As for the whole Wolf/Scarlett/Hunter quasi love triangle/possible ménage situation, I loved the little, or big depending on how you look at it, twist that gets tossed into the ring and how despite the intensity of the sexual attraction, the angst was kept to a minimum between the three. The connection is there and when you actually see them together you know that what Scarlett wants is what she should get and since things ended up with how I like my ménage’s to be, I am a happy camper.


I devoured Wicked Wolf in no time and must insist that you read the books in order so that you can truly appreciate the characters because they do build on each other. Though this is my favorite book as far as the relationship is concern, Beast is my hands down fav of the series, but all three were fun, quick and sexy reads and I loved how Ms. Andrews made the fairy tales her own and created such fun and memorable characters.
But now there is only one question left to ask: What about Mal???


~ Copy provided by InkSlinger PR ~





Charles "Wolf" Blackwood likes the game. He likes chasing a new girl every week, loves seducing them and earning their trust. He doesn’t like to keep them.


But Scarlet is different--she always has been.


The chase has never been quite as intoxicating as it is with her, the feisty sub with an innocent streak a mile wide. He wants to keep her, but Scarlet already has a Dom, and Hunter has no intentions of giving her up.


But Wolf is in for a surprise when he realize Scarlet doesn’t want one of them. She’s playing to keep them both.






Nazarea Andrews (N to almost everyone) is an avid reader and tends to write the stories she wants to read. Which means she writes everything from zombies and dystopia to contemporary love stories. When not writing, she can most often be found driving her kids to practice and burning dinner while she reads, or binging watching TV shows on Netflix. N loves chocolate, wine, and coffee almost as much as she loves books, but not quite as much as she loves her kids. She lives in south Georgia with her husband, daughters, spoiled cat and overgrown dog. She is the author of World Without End series, Neverland Found, Edge of the Falls, and The University of Branton Series. Stop by her twitter (@NazareaAndrews) and tell her what fantastic book she should read next.




Comments