Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Bound By Desire (Ravage MC Bound #2) by Ryan Michele ~**~



 *** 5 Move the Fuck On Stars***

I seriously devoured this book.

It was that book that sucked me in, dug it’s claws into me and wouldn't let go until I got to the last word on the last page and even now I still need more words (trust me when I say you will too). But this book had everything: love, hate, heat, heart with everything in between then add in a bit of crazy - both the good and the bad kind - and you got a hell of an addictive read on your hands.

I must admit here that I have a huge girl crush on Rylie. She's just blew me away. She got dealt a rough hand as a teen and yet she survived and came out stronger or it. She’s got that whole don’t fuck with me vibe and yet gives respect when respect is given. I loved her honesty and how comfortable she is in her own skin and owns every piece of herself.

Deke. I freakin’ adored him from the beginning...of this book. I’ll be honest and say that I didn’t know how I’d feel about him after what happened in the previous book, but any doubt was quickly washed away about the man that he’s become. He is surly, at times comes across a little sulky as well as being an asshat, but despite it all there is this thrum of honor that runs through him and it’s hard to not be drawn to him. He’s that person that once he’s made you his, he’ll go to hell and back for you without a second thought.

Deke and Rylie’s courtship/journey to their HEA was perfect for them. When you look at their personalities, it really was exactly how things should be. It was hard, fast and smexy and it turned into more when neither of them were looking. Deke, being a Ravage MC offspring, let his Neanderthal out to play...A LOT, but Rylie gave as good as she got and I loved seeing how they not only respected each other’s strengths, but reveled in it. But outside of the physical, they connected on a deeper level that had me wanting them to get their HEA. There are a few bumps in the road, some I didn’t see coming at all, but I was happy with how everything worked out in the end.

This book had me on an emotional roller coaster and the funny thing about it is I never got upset with Deke or Rylie. There were times when I got frustrated with Deke, but that was it. I was actually ready to throw down for the man. Outside of the Deke and Rylie, hold onto your hats, you are gonna get a good dose of all things good, bad and ugly in this baby, but all of it was woven together so well that it made sense. There are triggers in this book, so be prepared. I loved hanging out with the Ravage MC family (I still haven’t read the original series, but I’m working on it ~ I promise). I’m a sucker for well written ensemble casts and this one is amazing. As for the next book? I want it now.

~ Copy provided by Enticing Journey & voluntarily reviewed ~



Have you ever wanted something so badly it consumes you?
There is a fine line between needs and wants.
Deke Gavelson has wanted his Ravage cut for as long as he can remember. He’s earned it. He was born to be in this club. He’s not afraid to fight for his place, either.
Then she barreled into his world, and Deke suddenly desires something more than his rag and winning the next round.
Rylie Hollister has lived through hell and back. Each event makes her the strong, independent woman she is today. Until a bitter underground fighter threatens to turn her plans upside down.
These two are bound by their desires, but oh, how that changes when his intensity meets her passion.

Release Date: June 20th, 2017
Goodreads | Amazon US * UK * CA * AU | B&N | Kobo | Google Play | iBooks | Giveaway

(Image courtesy Enticing Journey Promotions)


Ryan Michele found her passion in making fictional characters come to life. She loves being in an imaginative world where anything is possible and has a knack for special twists readers don’t see coming.
She writes MC, Contemporary, Erotic, Paranormal, New Adult, Inspirational, and many more romances. And whether it’s bikers, wolf shifters, mafia, or beyond, Ryan spends her time making sure her heroes are strong and her heroines match them at every turn.
When she isn’t writing, Ryan is a mom and wife living in rural Illinois and reading by her pond in the warm sun.





Comments