Skip to main content

~**~ Release Blitz for Savage: The Awakening of Lizzie Danton by L.A. Fiore w/ Review & Giveaway ~**~


They call him a monster.
Pale blue eyes as cold as ice that see right through you.
He’s hard.
He’s damaged.
He’s dangerous.
He lives in a castle fit for a fairy tale, but he’s no prince.
He’s savage.
He’s brutal.
He’s a killer.
By an act of fate, our worlds collide.
They call him a monster, but he is my salvation.

Release Date: November 17th, 2017



***5 ‘Be The Voice In The Dark’ Stars***

This book hooked me from the first page, shoved me down the rabbit hole and made it so I didn't want to claw my way out and instead wanted to stay in there all nice and cozy like. I loved the slow burn, Beauty and the Beast inspired journey Lizzie and Brochan went on, even the parts that I desperately wanted to faster, and loved getting to know not only them but those who mattered the most in their world. I must admit I was a little pissed when those two words, The End, showed up because I needed more words. I didn't want to leave Lizzie and Brochan, I wanted more time with them and those they called family.

I pretty much fell in love with both Brochan and Lizzie from the first time we met and that feeling grew into adoration before I was a quarter of the way done with the book. Their childhoods left a lot to be desired, and my heart hurt for them, but it was interesting to see the paths they chose to walk because of it. There were similarities and yet they both looked at life in very different ways. But what they both had in common was seeing the gray area and working with it as well as looking out for those they called their own.

Brochan and Lizzie’s journey to their HEA may just be one of my favorites by Ms. Fiore. It is a definite slow building one, but so much goodness happens while they work out and through their own
demons and come to accept that there is something more than just physical attraction between them...and there is A LOT that they have in common. Their interactions had me grinning and even when I wasn’t, because there are THOSE moments too, I knew that they simply belonged together. When the smexy does hit, it’s intense, but it’s because of all the time they’ve spent together. A pothole does waylay them on their journey to their HEA, but I loved how it all worked out and the surprises that came because of it.

Savage may just be my favorite (so far) of all the books I’ve read by Ms. Fiore. I haven’t read them all and I know more are coming, but this one just worked for me. Part of it is the fact that the romance has a Beauty and the Beast feel to it, which is my favorite trope, and how she made it her own. The secondary cast of characters were very well written. I fell in love with the good ones and wanted to gut the baddies with a spoon, but they were all interesting. And then there are the little plot twists and turns throughout the story that  kept me on my toes and even had me doing the whole “Whoa! WTF?!?!” when they happened. Some connections I figured out, but there were others that I never saw coming. There are triggers so be prepared and the pacing got a little slow for me towards the end, but I understood why and in the end it was all worth it. So, if you’re like the Beauty and the Beast trope and love well developed characters that you can’t get enough of, then this is a definite must read for you!

~ Copy provided by The Next Step PR & voluntarily reviewed ~

Goodreads Giveaway (Ends November 17th, 2017)
Enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 signed copies of SAVAGE: The Awakening of Lizzie Danton by L. A. Fiore.
#EnterHere →  http://bit.ly/2yTqHPZ

L.A. Fiore is the author of several books including Beautifully Damaged, Collecting the Pieces and His Light in the Dark. Her favorite movie is Star Wars, a love her son shares. They hope to build their own Millennium Falcon one day. She would like to meet the Winchester Boys to thank them for enlightening her on the versatility of salt as not just a food enhancer, but as protection from supernatural threats. And she thinks it would be interesting to be a zombie, to get an idea of what life is like as a brain-addicted fiend so she can be their voice to tell their side of the story. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and kids, their two spoiled cats and their awesome dog.



Comments