Skip to main content

~**~ Blog Tour for My Torin by K. Webster w/ Review & Giveaway ~**~


My Torin

by K. Webster
Publication Date:
January 9, 2018
Genres:
Adult, Contemporary, Psychological Romance

Purchase: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | iBooks
I’m a freak, a misfit, an odd end. Abandoned and unloved. But my happiness is so close I can taste it. Until he shows up. Gorgeous, expensive, and all man. Sad brown eyes and a brilliant smile. And he wants me to go with him. His intentions are hidden. His motives are unclear. Yet, I leave with him because there’s no happiness here. What he promises feels too good to be true… A castle. A fortune. And horses too. It’s too easy. Nothing in my life has ever been easy. What’s the catch? There’s always a catch.


***5 ‘You’re Everything At Once’ Stars***

One of the things I love about K Webster’s books is that you never really know what you’re going to get, even when she comes out and tells you what the book will be like. There is always that moment where I wonder if I’m interpreting the blurb, or the teasers, correctly and then I just say f*ck it and dive in because the words are coming from the mind of K. Webster, and I’m all kinds of fangirly over those words, and I know that I’m going to have an experience and did I have an EXPERIENCE with My Torin. It was nothing like I had expected and yet I absolutely adored it all. The feels were all too real and I simply devoured the words and never wanted them to end.

The journey Torin, Tyler and Casey go on is all kinds of beautiful, even if it’s a messy sort of beautiful. It’s not an easy road for any of them as they each have demons and struggles of their own to work through and overcome, but when they hit those moments of clarity it’s like a whole new world opens up for them. They each learn what it means to love and be loved as well as learning to see beyond what is on the outside, because much of the time it only shows a small percentage of the big picture.

I know this review is all kinds of vague, but so is the description of the book, so vague it is. It was extremely difficult to write this review because I want to go all kinds of verbal vomit-y on My Torin because it really is a beautiful story with an amazing message woven into it, but I don’t want to spoil the various twists and turns for anyone, so I’m going to keep things short and sweet. But Ms. Webster truly brought her A game with her first release of 2018 and I for one cannot wait to see what she has up her sleeve for the rest of the year!

~ Copy provided by the author via IndieSage PR & voluntarily reviewed ~

About K. Webster

K Webster is the author of dozens romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she’s active on social media connecting with her readers. Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found in front of her computer chasing her next idea and taking action. She looks forward to the day when she will see one of her titles on the big screen.
Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Goodreads | Newsletter
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments