Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Robbie (Confessions #1) by Ella Frank ~**~


***5 ‘No One Ever Says They Want to Have a Smart Sexual Experience’ Stars***

Did I really think I’d be in anything but full on head over heels adoration with Robbie, Priest & Julien? Did I?

Maybe for a split second, if that.

But seriously? It’s The Priest, The Princess and The Prick.

I fell in to adoration with Robbie a while ago, Priest absolutely fascinated me and Julien was the unknown thrown into the mix and after all that happened in True (Temptation #6) I needed to see how this would all play out and Ms. Frank slayed it!

In all honesty, I’m finding it difficult to put the words down because I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone because it spoil all the fun of watching these three dancing around each other, because it was all kinds of fun. It was also smexy as hell. I mean, holy fucking hotness! I actually fanned myself and wished I wasn’t at work while reading this book and was in the privacy of my own home, because DAMN! But the best part was simply sitting back and watching the three of them interact. The chemistry, the dynamic, between them was everything. Even when things were awkward, it was everything. The bantering between them all, and yes Priest does banter in his own special way, was fun and I loved how open and honest they all were about what they were looking for. It was *big, heavy, dopey, heart melting sigh* everything.

Okay. I’m stopping my verbal vomiting right now.

Bottom line. I LOVED Robbie (the book and the man). It was everything I hoped it would be and more. And as for that ending. It’s a cliffhanger and yet it’s not one I’m mad at. It was done perfectly and I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book, though waiting until May will test my patience, it will be soooo worth it to dive deeper into the beautiful and sensual storm that surrounds and winds through the men known as The Priest, The Princess and The Prick.

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~

Relationships are complex.
Love ever-changing.
And when it comes to rules of the heart,
they were made to be broken…
That’s what Robert Antonio Bianchi was telling himself, anyway.
Otherwise, he really had no excuse for what—or who—he’d done.
No excuse, except for his lonely heart, a pitcher of margaritas, four Bitter Bitches, and the apparent need to confess all his weaknesses to the two men he knew would bring him nothing but trouble.
But trouble was nothing new.
Just ask his crazy sisters or any of his friends, and they’d be the first to tell you:
If there was a bad decision to be made, Robbie always had a knack for making it.
And thus begins the story of the priest, the princess, and the prick.

Release Date: March 8th, 2018

Ella Frank is the USA Today Bestselling author of the Temptation series, including Try, Take, and Trust. Her Exquisite series has been praised as “scorching hot!” and “enticingly sexy!”

A life-long fan of the romance genre, Ella writes contemporary and erotic fiction and lives with her husband in Portland, OR.  You can reach her on the web at www.ellafrank.com and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ella.frank.author

Some of her favorite authors include Tiffany Reisz, Kresley Cole, Riley Hart, J.R. Ward, Erika Wilde, Gena Showalter, and Carly Philips.



Comments