Skip to main content

~**~ Release Blitz for Switch Hitter (Jock Hard Novella) by Sara Ney w/ Review ~**~




I knew something was wrong the second she walked in the door tonight; I just couldn’t put my finger on what it was.
Same hair color.
Same legs.
Same face.
Except…I look harder.
At the small dimple beneath her lip that wasn’t there the last time we went out. And her laugh—that laugh isn’t as loud.
This isn’t the girl I’ve gone out with the past few weeks.
It’s her twin sister, and they’ve switched places on me.
Only I’m not quite ready to let them switch back.

Release Date: March 15th, 2018
Goodreads | Amazon US * UK * AU * CA | Audible



***5 Stars***

Sooooo...this is actually the second time I’ve read Switch Hitter, the first was in the Team Player anthology, but my opinion of it remains the same. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a fun, quick read, but sometimes short and sweet ~ with a bit of smexy and drama tossed in ~ is exactly what I need, and this one fits the bill.

I adored Dash and Amelia. They are good people with good hearts who have a pretty good idea of who they are and where they want their lives to go. Their journey was bumpy, considering the reason they were thrust together, but it was sweet and smexy and I loved their how easy they were around each other when Amelia wasn’t trying so hard to play her part.

Switch Hitter is the first in the up and coming Jock Hard series and I cannot wait to get my hands on it! I loved the How to Date a Douchebag series and after that little tease of Jock Row (Book #1) I know it’s going to be another fun ride!

~ Copy provided by InkSlinger PR & voluntarily reviewed ~


Sara Ney is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the How to Date a Douchebag series, and is best known for her sexy, laugh-out-loud New Adult romances. Among her favorite vices, she includes: iced latte's, historical architecture and well-placed sarcasm. She lives colorfully, collects vintage books, art, loves flea markets, and fancies herself British.

She lives with her husband, children, and her ridiculously large dog.



Comments