***4 Stars***
I mean it had it all ~ smexyness (LOTS of smexyness) a good dose of humor and heart. This may be a short, but this baby definitely packed a punch.
I really liked Lily and my heart hurt for her with all that she dealing with. She is at the end of her emotional rope and despite the chaos inside her, still loves her husband and doesn’t want to leave him. Chris...well, it was hard to like him, empathize? Yes. Like...it took a while to get there, but once he pulled his head out of his butt, the man was all kinds of goodness. Watching as they found their way back to each other definitely brought out all the feels because despite it all, they loved each other and I have to say where they are at the end is all kinds of satisfying (and HAWT!).
Naughty Desires was a very well written short story. No muss, no fuss, no extra drama going on, because it didn’t need it at all, but at the same time I felt like I had a really good handle on Lily and Chris thanks to well done flashbacks and the dual 1st person POV’s. I liked, and am definitely intrigued by the secondary characters we got to meet, though Aiden is the one I want to know A LOT better, but that tease of the next short at the end? Um...YES. PLEASE!
~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~
I'll do anything to get her back.
Fifteen years ago she crashed into me at a bus stop. It was love at first stumble.
We fell in love quickly and wildly. It was everything that neither of us had experienced before and we got married as soon as possible.
But what happens when life changes everything? When you start feeling unworthy of your brilliant wife?
I've shared almost everything about myself with Lily - except my dark desires.
I can feel her slipping away from me, but I won't let her go.
I've got one chance to show her who I really am, what I really want, and all the games I like to play.
Warning: This NAUGHTY SHORTS book contains a little naughty, a lot of heart, and a happily ever after.
Naughty Shorts from New York Times bestselling author, Sarah Castille, are quick delicious bites of dirty and sweet romance that will give you all the feels. Set in a small town, and inspired by stories about everyday couples, these sexy novellas are about hope, passion and second chances.
Release Date: April 24th, 2018
Sarah Castille is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Redemption Series, Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club series, Legal Heat series and the Club Excelsior series. A recovering lawyer with a fondness for dirty-talking alpha males, she now is a full-time writer, who lives on Vancouver Island.






Comments
Post a Comment