
***5 Stars***
This one is really more of a slice of life than the first short was, which I am perfectly good with, because it is about Kylie and Dan remembering who they were when they first got together and rekindling the passion in their relationship. It doesn’t take much for them to figure out what they want, but the journey to get there was smexy as hell!
If you are looking for a short, quick, smoking hot read and have a liking for a little menage thrown into the mix, then pick this baby up for a quick fix. We get a sneak peak at the next Naughty Short, Naughty Secrets, and I am definitely looking forward to seeing what happens there.
And at the end of the book Ms. Castille asked if Aiden, the smoking hot dentist, should get his own HEA? I’m still on the fence about that. I want MORE Aiden, no doubt about that ~ especially after reading this one ~ but I kinda like having him be everyone’s single smexy as all get out kinky fairy god-Dom....maybe I’ll have an answer after reading the next short.
~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~
This is one birthday I'll never forget...
I thought my birthday would be the same as always, with little more than a scribbled card from my boys and a mumbled acknowledgement from my husband, Dan.
So when Dan slips a note under my pillow with an invitation for something new, I am a little shocked. And a lot interested.
While another man will never enter my heart, I am not opposed to having one join us in the bedroom. It's one of my biggest fantasies come to life - and like nothing we've ever tried before.
But are we ready for the fantasy to become real? Or will we lose everything if we don't first confess our truths about who we are, what we want and how we feel?
It's only one night. What could possibly go wrong?
Warning: This NAUGHTY SHORTS book contains a little naughty, a lot of heart, and a happily ever after.
Naughty Shorts from New York Times bestselling author, Sarah Castille, are quick delicious bites of dirty and sweet romance that will give you all the feels. Set in a fictional small town, and inspired by stories about everyday couples, these sexy novellas are about hope, passion and second chances.
Release Date: May 15th, 2018
Sarah Castille is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Redemption Series, Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club series, Legal Heat series and the Club Excelsior series. A recovering lawyer with a fondness for dirty-talking alpha males, she now is a full-time writer, who lives on Vancouver Island.





Comments
Post a Comment