Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Naughty Secrets (Naughty Shorts #3) by Sarah Castille ~**~


***4 Stars***

When I read the tease of this book in Naughty Wishes I couldn’t wait to find out more about Natalie and Sam and what it would take for them to find their way back to each other and it was all kinds of gut wrenching and frustrating ~ and smexy as all get out ~ but so worth it in the end.

This one was all kinds of heartbreaking, as well as frustrating, because Natalie and Sam were so entrenched in their own inner conversations with themselves that it caused a huge rift in their relationship and I wanted to reach out and smack some much needed sense into them. Thankfully that was taken cared of in a most interesting, yet simple, way and I liked how they finally connected again.

In this one we get to know the good dentist, Aiden, a little more and I’m still on the fence on if he should get his own book/HEA or if he should remain the single hottie Dom until the bitter end, but I shall trust in the author to do what she feels is best. As for the tease of the next story in the series? I’m definitely looking forward to that one!


~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~

I'm not going anywhere...

Natalie

Rock star. Farmer. Husband. Hero.

He was my heart, my soul, my future.

My everything.

Sam

Hot sexy teacher. Best friend. Wife.

I loved her from the moment I saw her.

My world.

Ten years ago tragedy destroyed us. I threw myself into my farm, hoping time would heal the wound. Instead, I got lost in my work and drifted away from my beautiful wife.

I thought nothing could bring Natalie back to me. Until I find out that she's in the local bar with the town's most eligible bachelor.

It’s now or never. My second chance.

I’ll fight to win her back. She may try to push me away but I'm not going anywhere.

I'll do whatever it takes to remind Natalie that what we once had is only the beginning of what we can be.

And that this is forever.

Release Date: June 5th, 2018



Sarah Castille is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Redemption Series, Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club series, Legal Heat series and the Club Excelsior series. A recovering lawyer with a fondness for dirty-talking alpha males, she now is a full-time writer, who lives on Vancouver Island.

Comments