Skip to main content

~**~ Release Blitz for Truly Yours by Mia Miller w/ Review & Giveaway ~**~



We crashed into each other like the moth and the flame...

For years, we've been best friends.

I told him all my secrets and I believed I knew his.

In camp, I thought he was the most beautiful boy in the world.

In high-school, I promised him my virginity.

On our first day of college I had three revelations:

He's a jerk.

He doesn't care.

I don't even know him.


Release Date: July 2nd, 2018
Goodreads | Amazon US * UK * CA * AU
Free in Kindle Unlimited



*** 3 Stars ***

I adored Love, On Hold, the authors debut novel. It was sweet, a little different, and it totally hooked me. So, when Truly Yours was announced I obviously jumped at the chance to dive into another of her books, especially one that looked like it would be more on the angsty side of things and while things started out on a good foot, it didn’t stay the course and I find that I didn’t love it as much as I was hoping I would.

The main issue I had was that I had a difficult time connecting with, as well fully sympathizing with, Delia and Oscar and their issues. I mean, I got them. I understood quite clearly where they were coming from, and on some left felt for them and convoluted situation they found themselves in, but I never got that gut punch from them. I will say that convoluted is probably an understatement when it comes to what Delia and Oscar have to work through, and there were a few moments where I honestly wondered why they wanted to be together, but in the end the heart wants what the heart wants and they wanted each other, so I’m happy with how it all worked out for them.

As I said in the beginning, I adored the authors debut novel, so I’m taking this one with a grain of salt and putting it on the ‘It’s not you, it’s me” shelf because while I wasn’t fully into the romance, there were a some sweet and cute moments and I did enjoy the details when it came to Delia’s art and Oscar’s music, I thought it was well done and gave a nice insight to the characters, and I really liked Corbin and Dalton and would love to get to know them both better  So, while this one didn’t move beyond me simply liking it, it does have its own appeal and it may end up being a fav read for you, so I’d say give it a go.

~ Copy provided via Give Me Books & voluntarily reviewed ~

There is a giveaway for 2 winners will each receive a signed paperback of Truly Yours + a $5 Amazon gift card (open internationally)





Mia Miller started writing as a getaway from a taxing day job in a multinational corp. A lover of all things romance since forever, Mia tries to find a little bit of a love story even in zombie movies. She likes her book boyfriends Alpha and her novels naughty.

Nowadays Mia can be constantly found typing away, with her Dogo Argentino at her feet. Mia brings to her readers books in the New Adult and Contemporary Romance genre.

Comments