Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: The Boy Next Door (Sorority Secrets) by Stevie J Cole ~**~

***4 Stars***

This was a fun, quick, smexy best friends to lovers read that I devoured in no time flat.

What made this Dirty Bits a fun read was that I had no doubt that Evan and Emma were best friends. That their love for each other was soul deep and that their fear of ruining the connection they had by becoming more made them blind to the others attraction even when it was absolutely obvious to everyone around them that they belonged to each other.

The outside issue/nudge that gets them to finally take the plunge was a very believable one and I really liked how that issue was dealt with in the end.

~ Copy provided by the publisher via NetGalley & voluntarily reviewed ~


Sorority Secrets: The virgins of Beta Kappa Nu would do anything for each other. Even auction off their most valuable asset…

I’ve been in love with Emma since we were thirteen years old.

That part is real. But nothing else they say about me is true.

The way she looks at me from across the room, how she makes my old T-shirts look good, how perfect she feels when she’s in my arms. That’s what I want to picture when I think about Emma. Not a crazy auction where she gives it up to some random creep.

I can’t let it happen. I won’t let it happen.

Despite the tattoos, despite the rumors, despite my reputation as a class-A player—there’s never been anyone else. In my bed or in my heart.

It’s always been Emma.

This book is approximately 19,500 words.

Release Date: September 10th, 2018


Stevie J. Cole likes to write realistic stories with raw, gritty characters you should hate but can't help but to love.

She's obsessed with rock music, loves sloths, and has an unnatural obsession with British accents.

Her books are not recommended for the faint of heart.

Comments