~**~ Release Blitz for PowerLess: Anti Hero Game (Power Chain #3) by Chelsea Camaron & Ryan Michele w/ Review & Giveaway ~**~
Failure isn't an option. Even for her.
She was beautiful.
It was dangerous.
She was fierce.
It made her a target.
She was loyal.
It would be her downfall.
I am Dane Anderson.
I'm powerless to my attraction to her, even if she's my next job. As a hitman in an underworld she can only fear, I have a reputation to uphold.
She will learn, no matter how innocent she is, I never fail on a job ...
Including her.
Release Date: August 7th, 2018
This is the Power Chain Series – a four book series of interconnected stand-alone romances.Series reading order:
Power Chain: http://www.books2read.com/powerchain1
PowerHouse: https://books2read.com/PowerHouse1
Power Player: https://www.books2read.com/PowerPlayer2
PowerLess: https://www.books2read.com/powerless3
OverPowered: Pre-Order to be Announced.
I wondered just how the authors were going to work this clusterfuck out with the whole hitman falling for his mark and the fall out from it and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised with the outcome. The twists and turns worked really well for me, and that one twist was a serious WTF?!? But it all just worked for me, it was smexy, sweet, fun and while there were dark moments, the OTT craycray wasn’t as much as in the previous books, but absolutely fit within the feel of the series.I ADORED Dane and Aspen. I did. Aspen is one tough cookie and isn’t anyone’s victim. I mean this girl gets dealt a crap hand of cards in life, but she puts on her shitkickers and gets her business handled. I loved her strength and her golden heart. Dane surprised me, but in a good way. The man is loyal and will do anything to protect those he calls his own and one of those ways is using the “skill set” that came naturally to him. He is one scary SOB when he wants to be, but the heart that beats beneath his armor is pretty damn amazing.
Dane and Aspen’s journey to their HEA was a fun one to read that kept me on edge throughout it all due to the fact that Aspen was Dane’s mark and wondering when that little tidbit would finally come to light. But outside of that whole situation, I loved how everything went down with them. The lines were blurred on both sides of the coin with these two, but they found a way to be as real and honest as they could with each other and I really liked them together. They were fun to be around and the smexy times were HAWT. Those little plot twists throughout the story were definitely interesting ones and when the shoe does drop, the fallout was definitely interesting, but I do like where they were at in the end of the story.
This may be my favorite of the series, though I do reserve the right to change that after reading Garrett’s book Overpowered. I loved Dane and Aspen together and as individuals and I just really liked the tone of this one. It has its dark elements, but definitely has a different feel than the first two in the series and I really enjoyed it. It was fun seeing the interactions with the rest of the Power Chain crew and seeing how they were all doing. There were a few new side characters introduced and I’m crossing my toes that we may hear more about them down the road. Now to wait for Overpowered and to see how that little tease at the end of the book plays out for Garrett!
~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~
For a chance at a $20 Amazon or itunes giftcard just enter here:
**For another chance at winning a giveaway head on over and visit Chelsea Camaron Author's page!!!!---> https://bit.ly/2EA4hHE
Chelsea Camaron Social Media Links:
Ryan Michele Social Media Links:









Comments
Post a Comment