Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Picture Perfect Cowboy (The Original Sinners #10) by Tiffany Reisz ~**~


***4.5 ‘Kink And Crazy Aren’t The Same Things’ Stars”***

Confession: I haven’t read all the of the books in the Original Sinners Series, well, in fact I’ve only read the first book..I know. I know. Don’t shoot me. Not my norm at all, but at least I’ve read a book in the series and have some knowledge of Nora, Soren and Kingsley right?

Right.

So why did I jump at the chance to read this one?

The cover? The short blurb that peaked my interest? The fact that it is a standalone?

I’m pretty sure it was a combo of all three and my curiosity getting the better of me. And all I can say is that I’m damn happy I went with my gut because this was a great read. Smexy as all get out, but also so sweet. I know you’re thinking, if you’ve read any of the authors other books that is, “Sweet? Really?” Yup! Sweet and it actually upped the smexy exponentially for me in all the best ways and kept me turning the pages until there were no more words to read.

I loved Simone and Jason, individually and as a couple. Simone was simply awesome. I loved how comfortable she was in her own skin. Open, honest and compassionate with a good dose is sassy tossed into the already potent mix and she is someone I’d want to call friend easily. Jason is a really good man. Polite, laid back and compassionate. He really is the total package, especially after he learns to embrace all aspects of his personality.

Their journey to their HEA was a lot of fun, and was an irresistible mix of smexy and sweet. I loved how Simone opened Jason’s eyes to the world of kink and the goodness that could come from it while Jason gave her the comfort, passion and domination she craved. The little bump in their road wasn’t a surprise but I really liked how it was resolved and how it all worked out for them in the end.

This was definitely a fun read for me. While the smexy wasn’t vanilla the relationship that grew between Simone and Jason was and it was the perfect balance for me. And I now have the urge to read the rest of the series after getting to spend a little time with Nora and Mister S, though this can definitely be read as a stand-alone. Also, for those of you new to the kink/BDSM/Ds world I think this would be a great intro read to the lifestyle and hopefully better understanding of it.

~ Copy provided by the publisher via NetGalley & voluntarily reviewed ~


Jason "Still" Waters' life looks perfect from the outside—money, fame, and the words "World Champion Bull-Rider" after his name. But Jason has a secret, one he never planned on telling anybody...until he meets Simone. She's the kinky girl of his dreams...and his conservative family's worst nightmare.

"Picture Perfect Cowboy" is a standalone erotic romance from Tiffany Reisz, set in her bestselling Original Sinners series. An abridged version was previously published in "Exposed: A Romance Anthology" as the novella "The Watermark."

Release Date: November 5th, 2018
Goodreads | Amazon US * AUUKCA  | B&N | Kobo | iBooks US * AUUKCA | Google Play | Audible


Tiffany Reisz is the author of the internationally bestselling and award-winning Original Sinners series for Mira Books (Harlequin/Mills & Boon). Tiffany's books inhabit a sexy shadowy world where romance, erotica and literature meet and do immoral and possibly illegal things to each other. She describes her genre as "literary friction," a term she stole from her main character, who gets in trouble almost as often as the author herself. She lives in Lexington, Kentucky with her husband, author Andrew Shaffer, and two cats. If she couldn't write, she would die.

Comments