~**~ ARC Review: Confessions: The Princess, The Prick and The Priest (Confessions #4) by Ella Frank ~**~
***5 ‘This Is The Beginning Of Forever’ Stars***
*Happy sigh*
My heart is all kinds of swoony-twitterpated ooey gooey happy right now. I’m also just a tinsy bit overheated and could probably handle the chilly temps outside like a champ, but I’m not surprised at all and I really can’t complain because getting to experience Robbie, Julien and Priest FINALLY get their true HEA was truly everything and that epilogue?? Lord help me. It was the cherry on top of all kinds of nummy cream.
This book is dedicated to those final steps they make to their forever, so the drama is very much on the down low, while the smexy, and swoonyness is cranked up to well beyond boiling point between the three men. But what made this one so much fun to read was getting to experience the Bianchi family in loud, HD color and sound They are exactly the kind of family I imagined Robbie growing up in and I ADORED them. And of course, we do get to spend some time with Logan and Tate and they are still the smexy beasts I’ve come to love.
So, while I’m sad that the saga of The Princess, The Prick and The Priest have come to an end, I can’t deny that their send off was perfection!
~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~
Everyone said our love wouldn’t work.
That it was too hard, too complicated, too messy.
Oh how I enjoy proving everyone wrong.
My men are smart, sexy, sophisticated—
and most of all, crazy about me.
The only problem is trying to explain
that to my big, opinionated Italian family.
But after all we’ve been through, we deserve a
happily ever after. And if there’s one
thing I know about my guys, they always
manage to have a few surprises up their sleeves.
Release Date: November 11th, 2018
Ella Frank is the USA Today Bestselling author of the Temptation series, including Try, Take, and Trust. Her Exquisite series has been praised as “scorching hot!” and “enticingly sexy!”
A life-long fan of the romance genre, Ella writes contemporary and erotic fiction and lives with her husband in Portland, OR. You can reach her on the web at www.ellafrank.com and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ella.frank.author
Some of her favorite authors include Tiffany Reisz, Kresley Cole, Riley Hart, J.R. Ward, Erika Wilde, Gena Showalter, and Carly Philips.
Newsletter | Bookbub | Website | Twitter | FB | FB Street Team | Instagram






Comments
Post a Comment