Skip to main content

~**~ Release Blitz for Depravity by Natalie Bennett w/ Review & Giveaway ~**~

Title: Depravity
Author: Natalie Bennett
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance
Release Date: November 27, 2018














I was born an ordinary girl with a tiny seed of sickness.
As I got older it grew bigger, manifesting into something sinister.
Mama told me to lock it away and let it wither.
I didn’t know how.
So I hid it.
Solitude became my closest companion.
Solo, single, lonely.
Until Declan.
Until Ethan.
They were drawn to my sickness like moths to a flame.
With them, I was nurtured into something special.
With them, I flourished in depths of decay and darkness.
(mm/mmf/ mfm.) Standalone. 




***5 ‘Fix It’ Stars***


OMG!

This book made my dark heart and romantic soul all kinds of happy! It was all kinds of dark, deviant and depraved, but it was also sweet and romantic (I know you’re thinking “what the what??” But trust me, it’s true) and toss in a good dose of smexy...and I simply devoured this in no time flat and wanting more when the book ended.

What can I say about Helena, Declan and Ethan other than I absolutely adored them! They fascinated me on every level and I honestly liked them as the people they were. True, they have some interesting...proclivities that don’t necessarily mesh with the norms of society, but they have a strong sense of honor and loyalty to those they call their own. As for their journey to their HEA. It worked for me on every level. I loved their interactions and the smexy was HAWT. I mean this is my kind of ménage, hands down. But what I loved the most was how Ethan and Declan brought Helena into the fold and showed her how special she was to them. No games, no tricks. Just simple and pure honesty that she was theirs and they’d always have her back.

I know this review is vague (no surprise there) and doesn’t touch on the dark depraved side of the story, but that was intentional because I knew that if I started down that road, we’d be here forever. So, bottom line...triggers. SO. MANY. TRIGGERS. So reader beware.

This was my first read by the author and while I’m very happy I finally dove into one of her books, I’m also kicking my own arse for NOT doing it sooner because I absolutely loved it! The writing was engaging, the pacing well done and I thoroughly enjoyed the multiple 1st person POV’s. The supporting cast of characters were all so well written. I loved Mason and Katie, and will definitely be grabbing the the Obscene Duet. as soon as possible so I can dive back into this dark world!

Note: Depravity can be read as a standalone

~ Copy provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotions & voluntarily reviewed ~






Natalie Bennett is the creator of erotic stories that always come with a warning label. She writes about depraved alpha a**holes and women that love to hate them. Her books don't follow any specific tropes, have no set word counts, and tend to deviate from traditional HEA's.
When she isn't in front of her computer she's spending time with her husband and their three little boys.
Natalie is an avid fan of caramel frappes, horror movies, Shameless, and of course, reading.
You can find Natalie on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.


HOSTED BY:

Comments