Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: O Come, All Ye Sinners Anthology ~**~


***4.5 Stars***

If you love MC romances, then this anthology is a must read for you, even if you have yet to read any of the authors before. The novellas are all well written and have me wanting to learn more about all of the worlds these authors have brought to life with their words.

Hellraiser by Amo Jones. I’ve become a #fangirl of the authors recently and have yet to dive into her MC series, but even though I haven’t immersed myself in this world yet, I really enjoyed the novella. This one gave me a true emotional gut punch and I have to say that I was #TeamMelissa throughout most of it, even though I totally got what Hella threw down in the end.

Out of Sight by Giana Darling. This one was a lot of fun for me, especially since it is set in The Fallen Men world (Yes, I am a #fangirl and yes, this one can be read as a standalone. Matt and Tayline definitely went through some pretty heavy crazy in a short amount of time, but I loved how they connected and became more to each other.

Thunderstruck by MariaLisa deMora. The author is an absolutely new to me author and I found that while I really liked Wildman and Justine, I was a lot more interested in the secondary characters and want to know a lot more about all of them.

Long Time Coming by Chantal Fernando. April and Zach had me all over the place as they danced around each other. The attraction was there and I really did want April to give him a second chance and yet, I absolutely understood why she hesitated..a lot.

Hollow Heart by Anne Malcom. This one ended up being my fav of the collection. I have yet to read a full length novel by the author, but after reading two of her novellas, I really need to get my shit together because this one felt like I got all the goodness of a novel in a compact package. I loved Scarlett and adored Cain and with all that happened, not only between them but with MC, I felt like I got everything I needed to believe that they were meant to be together and to feel like we got some closure on the issues that they dealt with.

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~


On the 3rd day of Christmas, Amo Jones gave to me…
One hellraising reckoning,
Two loved ones dying
And a broken girl hanging from a tree…

On the 4th day of Christmas, Anne Malcom gave to me...
One prison riot
Two bullets flying
Three mangled corpses
And a psychopath running free...

On the 5th day of Christmas, MariaLisa DeMora gave to me…
One plea for mercy
Two bodies writhing
Three clues to find her
Four reasons to love him
And a man determined to get his life back...

On the 6th day of Christmas, Chantal Fernando gave to me…
One broken heart
Two best friends
Three familiar faces
Four sexy bikers
Five life regrets
Six nights at a bar
And a second chance romance that’s been long coming

On the 7th day of Christmas, Giana Darling gave to me
One blind eye
Two bloody fists
Three kidnapped whores
Four attempts at murder
Five fights a wrecking
Six nights a fucking
And a bloody biker and teenage runaway finding home.

Release Date: December 11th, 2018
B&N,  Kobo & iBooks will be LIVE on release day

Comments