We're celebrating the release of Warrior Undone by Jessica Ruben! One-click this "heart pumping, terrifying, beautiful" books today!
Cover by: Okay Creations
NA Contemporary Romance
From Amazon Bestselling Author Jessica Ruben comes the latest Contemporary/New Adult Romance....I have no intention of finding happily-ever-after.
At least, not anymore.
Fighting for my country was an honor,
returning home is a curse.
My demons need to be fed.
How else can a shattered man stay afloat?
When a wild night in Las Vegas with the sexiest woman I've ever met turns into hell, she attaches to me as though I'm her savior.
But what happens when a woman hangs her hands on broken glass?
She bleeds.
*Warrior Undone is a stand alone spin-off from the Vincent and Eve series. This is a full length novel.
***4 Stars***
~ Copy provided via Wordsmith Publicity & voluntarily reviewed ~
Fighting for my country was an honor,
returning home is a curse.
My demons need to be fed.
How else can a shattered man stay afloat?
When a wild night in Las Vegas with the sexiest woman I've ever met turns into hell, she attaches to me as though I'm her savior.
But what happens when a woman hangs her hands on broken glass?
She bleeds.
*Warrior Undone is a stand alone spin-off from the Vincent and Eve series. This is a full length novel.
***4 Stars***
Hello Whiplash!
Total. Intense. Whiplash. From the very beginning and that intensity doesn’t let up until the very end. Saying this one is a roller coaster is an understatement. It’s kind of like a roller coaster caught up in a tornado. But the crazy was addicting and kept me turning the pages until the very end.
Here’s the thing about Slade and Lauren, I liked them, I really, really liked them, but damn did they try me on all kinds of levels. They are both really good people with really good hearts, but they have a lot of internal turmoil going on and it had me wanting to hug them one second and Gibbs smacking some sense into them the next, and at times I wanted to do it simultaneously.
As for their journey. It was rough, and that’s a huge understatement. When things were good, they were really good, when they were bad, they were REALLY bad and I’ll be honest and admit that while I loved them together, there were moments where I wanted them to cut bait and go their separate ways because they were were definitely getting to that point of going over the toxic line. But, despite it all the crazy, I liked where they were at in the end.
This is my first read by the author (I do have the Vincent & Eve trilogy on the Kindle, but life happened) and despite the crazy, I really enjoy it. The writing was engaging, the pacing good and the I enjoyed the dual 1st person POV’s and she definitely has a way of getting you hooked from the start. The triggers in this one are real and they are intense and definitely kept me on the edge. As for the secondary characters, having not met Vincent and Eve before, I do have to say that I ended up really liking them and will hopefully get to their story sooner rather than later. So, if you’re looking for an intense, smexy and angsty read, then this baby is for you!
~ Copy provided via Wordsmith Publicity & voluntarily reviewed ~
About the Author:

Jessica Ruben lives and works in New York City, where she spends her days dominating in the court room as an attorney. Come nightfall, she writes romances centering on gorgeous alpha males and the intelligent women who love them.
Jessica is an insatiable reader, and will devour a few books a week without batting an eyelash. Books have always been her drug of choice, and she has no plans on detox anytime soon. She has three wildly delicious children and a husband who, for reasons unimaginable to her, loves her brand of crazy.
http://jessicarubenauthor.com
Jessica is an insatiable reader, and will devour a few books a week without batting an eyelash. Books have always been her drug of choice, and she has no plans on detox anytime soon. She has three wildly delicious children and a husband who, for reasons unimaginable to her, loves her brand of crazy.
http://jessicarubenauthor.com




Comments
Post a Comment