***5 Stars***
Once I started Wild Ride, I couldn’t put it down. It was the perfect balance of sweet and smexy and just enough drama to keep things interesting and I just kept getting pulled in deeper and deeper into all that was going on with Quinn, Trevon an Devra. They had so much going on, individually and together that the need to see how it all worked out was strong and I wasn’t disappointed in anyway.
I ended up adoring Quinn, Trevon and Dreva. You have three really, really good people who have been given a raw deal at some point in their lives and are searching for that sense of security and stability in every way. They all have good hearts and yet are HORRIBLE at communicating, even when they think they aren’t. The conversations with themselves in their heads is kind of epic in this one, but I loved how they worked through it all and ended up being each other’s safety nets, while helping to nudge each other to be better. The ups and downs in their journey are many, the chemistry between them all is INTENSE and the big ‘ole sinkhole that pops on them had me wanting to gut someone with a spoon, but I loved how everything worked out for them in the end.
This really was a fun read. It was smexy, fun, sweet and had just enough angst to keep things interesting. Funny enough this is only the second or third book from this world that I’ve read, the others are from the Powertools side of things, so I expected to be a bit overwhelmed at meeting the gang from Hot Rod’s, but I wasn’t. Yes, there are quite a few of them, but they were all introduced so smoothly throughout the story that I didn’t any issues and really do want to find the time to catch up on their stories to see how far they’ve all come. This is a menage, so there is MFM, MMF, MM & MF, if that isn’t your jam, then it isn’t your jam, but I loved that they were all in.
And then there is that tease of what may be coming at us in the next book...alls I can say is bring it on!
~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~
Can a marriage of convenience turn into true love? Maybe...with the help of the right man.
Quinn has made mistakes—like sleeping with the wrong people. It’s taken him time to figure out what he wants in bed and out of it. Understandable, since he’s attracted to both men and women and surrounded by a network of friends who seem to have no trouble finding love in any combination.
When he meets Trevon—the sexiest man ever—on the side of the road, only one thing keeps Quinn from pursuing him: Trevon’s even sexier wife, Devra.
Like Quinn, Trevon and Devra have led rough lives. Financial and safety concerns forced them into a marriage of convenience they both secretly wish was more.
The lessons Quinn’s past taught him should put the brakes on his fantasies of propositioning Trevon and Devra for a one-night mĂ©nage. But the need to atone for his previous transgressions, along with pure temptation, drives him to bring the struggling couple closer, even if it means breaking his own heart in the process.
This is a standalone book in the Hot Rides series and includes an HEA with no cheating. The series is part of the greater universe where both the Powertools and Hot Rods books are also set, so you can visit with many of your previous favorite characters and see what they’re up to now!
Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | Kobo | iBooks | Google Play | Jayne’s Shop (Available Now)
Jayne Rylon is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. She received the 2011 Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award for Best Indie Erotic Romance. Her stories used to begin as daydreams in seemingly endless business meetings, but now she is a full time author, who employs the skills she learned from her straight-laced corporate existence in the business of writing. She lives in Ohio with two cats and her husband, the infamous Mr. Rylon. When she can escape her purple office, she loves to travel the world, avoid speeding tickets in her beloved Sky, and–of course–read.






Comments
Post a Comment