Skip to main content

~**~ Blog Tour for Like Dragonflies by K Webster & Danielle James w/ Review & Giveaway ~**~


Like Dragonflies

by K Webster & Danielle James 
Publication Date: March 7, 2019 
Genres: Forbidden Romance


Purchase: Eden Books

I’m the good girl from Ashton Hills. 
Rich. Pampered. Spoiled. 
Slowly suffocating under my mother’s stifling thumb. 

 He’s the bad boy from Duncan. 
Poor. Abused. Criminal. 
Being swallowed by the darkness each passing second. 

 Two lost souls searching for freedom and happiness. 
We’re lonely—broken—and trapped. 
Until the universe brings us together. 

 Sometimes love is instantaneous. 

 A supernova collision of emotions. 
Something that cannot be ignored. 

 As our hearts tangle to the point they’ll never be able to part, the past comes creeping up like an evil villain. The mistakes of our parents become our consequences to face. 

 We’re madly, deeply, foolishly in love. 
Soul mates who finally found each other. 
Two people who share the same father.


***5 Stars***
I couldn’t put this baby down.

It’s true. Once I started, there was no stopping because from the first words I was all in. This one gave me everything my forbidden/taboo loving heart could ever want or need: sweet, swoon worthy moments, heartbreaking moments and even a few wanting to gut a few people with a spoon moments, that left me wanting more when there were no more words to be read.

I adored Mars and Sage. Mars has been beaten by the short end of the stick for his entire life and yet he’s somehow survived it all with his heart still in tact and is simply a really good and really sweet person . He wants a better life and is determined to get it, even it means dealing with all crap he doesn’t deserve. Sage is so much more than she appears to be. Yes, her life hasn’t been difficult, at least on the outside, but on the inside she’s stuck and doesn’t know how to break free without adding more drama to her life. What I loved about Sage is that even though she is stuck, she is still very much her own person and doesn’t want to be like “everyone else” and rebels in her own way.

Mars and Sage’s journey was all kinds of sweet. It really was. From the moment they collided, there was that spark between them and I loved watching them get to know each other and realize that they simply made each other happy by being exactly who they were without pretense or expectation. Of course, there had to be a huge sinkhole in their road, but I really liked how it was handled and how they got the HEA they deserved.

I really enjoyed this book. The writing was engaging and seamlessly done, I have never read anything by Ms. James, but am a huge #fangirl of Ms. Webster and I couldn’t tell you who wrote what, that is how in sync they are and I’m really looking forward to seeing what else they come up with. All of the characters were well written and helped to bring this story alive. As for the forbidden aspect, I thought they did a great job with it, nothing is over the top and nothing was pushed to the side, it was simple and I enjoyed watching it all play out.

~ Copy provided via IndieSage PR & voluntarily reviewed ~

About K. Webster




 K Webster is the author of dozens romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she’s active on social media connecting with her readers. Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found in front of her computer chasing her next idea and taking action. She looks forward to the day when she will see one of her titles on the big screen.

About Danielle James

Danielle James is a wife and mother of two, who lives in Virginia. She spends her days in the kitchen baking cookies and cupcakes for the local farmers market. When her face isn’t hovering over a mixing bowl, she’s writing dark and twisted erotica and romance novels. Her books are sexually charged with alpha female characters that leap off the pages. Each book sucks you into an entirely different world with steamy scenes, drama, and amazing plot twists along the way. Her goal is to hook you and keep you addicted so you’ll come back for more.

Comments