***5 Stars***
Slayed yet again!
Not that it’s really anything out of the ordinary when it comes to this author and this series. From the first time I picked up a book in this world, I’ve been hooked and cannot get enough of it, and the latest chapter in the saga that is the Ravage MC was no different. The twists and turns, the heart and the unique and fascinating characters kept me turning the pages and NEEDING more when there were no more words to read.
Wrong Way and Hayden were a lot of fun and I adored them. Wrong Way is all kinds of alpha AF male goodness: Protective, stubborn and blunt and to the point. I loved his honesty as much as his brain and getting to see him interact with those who matter the most to him, simply made him that much more lethal. Hayden is a force to be reckoned with. She has trust issues, and one cannot blame her for those one bit, and while it makes her wary of getting close to people, it doesn’t keep her from caring about them. I loved her fire, the way her brain worked and just how genuine her heart was.
I really enjoyed their journey to their HEA. The sexual chemistry between them was nuclear, but what made it all work for me was how much they loved and respected each others intelligence. They connected on every level and it was just a lot of fun to be around them and watch as the walls started to crumble. Now, the sinkhole in their road was a harsh one, and I couldn’t truly fault either for it because it was simply a situational thing, but I loved how they ~ with the help of a few people ~ worked through it and came out of it stronger and with an HEA they both deserved.
As I said at the start, this was another great addition to the series (and for those who are wondering ~ there is no cliffy) The twists and turns were all well thought out and I loved how it brought some closure to the issues brought up in Crow and Rylynn’s trilogy while keeping the story going. This one definitely has triggers in it, some of them are brutal, not gonna lie, but they are integral to the storyline ~ so be prepared. And then there are the supporting cast of characters. I loved catching up with Crow and Rylynn and just seeing how settled in their relationship they are. I loved getting to know Tex, Brewer and Phoenix (OMG Phoenix ~ this man killed me, but is slowly becoming a fav) better and I hope we see more of Rocco, Ms Janey and Ms. M (who I want to be when I grow up). But Warden is the one who I want more of, even knowing about his predilection for very, very sharp knives and what he uses them for, because the man is all KINDS of broody, stay away from me goodness! So, I’ll be crossing my toes that he gets a book one day down the road and #practicepatience until the next in the series is announced!
~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~
A small job. That's all it's supposed to be.
Get in. Get the information. Get out unseen.
Simple, right? Not this time.
Hacker. Thief. Rebel. Lethal.
At least that's what people say about me and they're right.
Holding other's lives in the palm of my hand is an incredible power.
One necessary to keep order and control.
The walls around me are built strong, but not strong enough for one man.
A man who was a friend then turned into a lover.
Someone I should've never tangled my life with.
Wrong Way is a member of the Ravage Motorcycle Club Rebellion chapter, known throughout the town as ruthless, all alpha bad boy biker and my next job.
Therefore, strictly forbidden, but especially so now because we're enemies.
He's arrogant, brash and keen, knowledgeable about everything around him.
Flying under his radar isn't easy.
Therefore, hacking the MC's system takes finesse.
If my client doesn't get the information, my best friend will die.
If I succeed and leave even a single trace of a digital footprint, Wrong Way will find it and with their family loyalty, the Ravage MC will kill me.
Every way, I run through the scenario, someone is going to lose.
This time the power is out of my control and I have to find some way to stop it.
Release Date: April 30th, 2019
Bound by Family (Ravage MC Bound #1)
Release Date: March 28th, 2017
Bound By Desire (Ravage MC Bound #2)
Release Date: June 20th, 2017
Bound by Vengeance (Ravage MC Bound #3)
Release Date: September 14th, 2017
Bound by Affliction (Ravage MC Bound #4)
Release Date: January 31st, 2018
Bound by Destiny (Ravage MC Bound #5)
Release Date: April 24th, 2018
Bound by Wreckage (Ravage MC Bound #6)
Release Date: July 17th, 2018
Connected in Pain (Ravage MC Rebellion #1/Crow & Rylynn Trilogy)
Release Date: November 6th, 2018
Fueled in Fire (Ravage MC Rebellion #2/Crow & Rylynn Trilogy)
Release Date: November 27th, 2018
Sealed in Strength (Ravage MC Rebellion #3/Crow & Rylynn Trilogy)
Release Date: December 31st, 2018
She writes MC, Contemporary, Erotic, Paranormal, New Adult, Inspirational, and many more romances. And whether it’s bikers, wolf shifters, mafia, or beyond, Ryan spends her time making sure her heroes are strong and her heroines match them at every turn.
When she isn’t writing, Ryan is a mom and wife living in rural Illinois and reading by her pond in the warm sun.















Comments
Post a Comment