Skip to main content

~**~ Release Blitz for Callum's Hell by V.F. Mason w/ Excerpt & Review ~**~



Callum's Hell by V.F. Mason is available now!
#DarkRomance #Standalone #DarkAsHell
Amazon -- https://amzn.to/2DPvdkj
FREE with #KindleUnlimited

 

She knew no chaos...until I claimed her. 
 She was a florist. 
He was a serial killer. 

 She created beauty. 
He created chaos. 

 She belonged to nature. 
He belonged to the underworld. 

 She was an angel. 
He was the devil. 

 She wanted to escape. 
He trapped her instead. 

 They played a dangerous game with their lives at stake. 
Where the winner took it all and the loser burned in hell.

ADD TO YOUR TBR -- http://bit.ly/2X2mv9h




They say obsessions and insanity go hand-in-hand, but I have another theory.
Possession and desire go hand-in-hand, because they create such deep insanity a man is willing to eliminate everything and everyone in his way to get to what he wants.
I flick my fingers and knock two pawns from the chessboard, ready to strike again.
By the time this is done, there will be no one but the queen left standing.

***5 Stars***

Have you ever wanted to kick your own arse and pat yourself on the back at the same time??

I have a handful of times and I’m adding another one to that list because I cannot believe I waited this long to read a book by VF Mason. I’ve seen her other books and waffled, but never took the plunge...until now and this book had everything my dark and deviant heart could desire and I want more.

First off..Callum and Giselle, I adored these two. I wanted to hug them while Gibbs smacking some sense into them. They are both survivors - in their own ways - and are good people, even if one’s goodness is much more black than white and when push comes to shove they do what needs to be done. As for their journey...it’s all kinds of chaotic, but the connection between them is nuclear and in the end they are the only ones who could give the other the love they both only ever dreamed about.

As I said at the start, this is my first read by the author, but most definitely not the last. I was hooked from the start and devoured all the words. The twists and turns were all kinds of dark and fucked up, but they made sense to me in the end. I think I should put here that the triggers are intense so, even I cringed and I can handle most things, you are warned. And then there are are supporting cast of characters. OMG I need more on ALL OF THEM. Well, okay not ALL, but the ones that matter...I just need more. Thankfully some have books out already *BSEG* so I will get my fix, but there are a bunch of others I cannot wait to get my hands on...so let the stal- *coughcough* following begin because I’m hooked!

Note: This can be read as a stand-alone

~ Copy provided by L Woods PR & voluntarily reviewed ~


About the Author: 

V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her momma over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn’t happen. Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her head, she sat down and wrote a book. It was a huge decision to make and she thanks her friends and family for supporting her in it. When she is not writing, she can be found with her friends doing all sorts of crazy things or reading recent romance books that were written by her favorite authors.

  Connect with V.F.! 

Instagram: http://bit.ly/2SE0hsp 

Comments