***5 Stars***
I DEVOURED this baby.
It was dark, deviant and gory and yet...and yet I felt the love. Obsessive and deranged at times, but I definitely felt the love.
I adored Mason and Katie. Mason, for all the darkness that’s in him, is a man of honor and loyalty. He is also one that is quite honest, at least when it comes to what his heart desires and isn’t afraid to show it ~ even if it’s in ways that aren’t the norm when it comes to romance. Katie, for all that she was sheltered in her life, had a pretty strong sense of self. She knew that she was ‘different’, and would chastise herself for it at times, but also just went with the things going on in her head. She’s naturally curious and I loved how she followed her gut in most things.
Their journey to their HEA was definitely an interesting one from start to finish, but one that I thoroughly enjoyed. While there were secrets between them, I loved how honest they were with each other, even when they didn’t want to be. Their flow was spot on, even when things were rocky, the chemistry was intense and I really liked where they were at in the end.
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, though I’m not all too sure if it surpases Depravity, but it does come close. The secrets and twists and turns were well done and I love how everything played out. As you can see, I didn’t read in order, but it didn’t cause any issues and can be read as a standalone, though reading Malice first is something I do recommend considering that it is about Mason’s parents.
~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~
Love is a tragedy designed for two.
What would you endure to see it through?
I was nothing.
He was both madness and paradise.
I was innocent.
He was twisted, harboring sadistic secrets.
I was a malignant obsession.
Now I am his most prized possession.
Release Date: May 28th, 2019
Malice
Depravity
Natalie Bennett is your average socially awkward author that turns her spontaneous head ramblings into stories.
She has a penchant for writing about villainous immoral men, crazed anti-heroines, and tends to deviate away from traditional HEA's.
She likes chocolate, Netflix, and Prickly Pear Margaritas.
When she isn't writing she's hanging out with her husband and their three boys.








Comments
Post a Comment