Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Revenge (Reckless Renegades MC #1) by Jessica Gadziala ~**~


***5 Stars***

I wasn’t expecting any of that, but I freaking LOVED it all.

It was smexy, gritty, edgy and even though there were some dark moments in there, it was a fun read that I absolutely devoured it in one sitting and am really wishing the next book in the series was on the #Kindle...like yesterday...because I NEED more of the Reckless Renegades crew stat!

I adored Thayer and Sera. Sera is a strong, hard working woman. She hasn’t had the best life, and may be struggling to keep things on as even ground as she can, but she gets it done. I loved her wit and how loyal and protective to those she called her own. Thayer is an enigma. He is all kinds of big, bad outlaw ex-con biker alpha AF male, but even though his moral compass is a bit skewed in some areas, he has a heart of gold.

Sera and Thayer’s journey to their HEA was a lot fun. The way they first collide was definitely not the norm, but even from that first unconventional meeting the spark was there and I loved watching it grow even when they didn’t have a clue as to what they were doing. I loved their bantering, the smexy was HAWT but I just loved them together, they had a flow that totally worked for me and was very happy with how everything turned out for them.

This is my first read by the author and I’m doing that whole kicking my own arse for not picking up one of her books sooner and patting myself for finally taking the plunge (All while trying to figure out how to get all of her previous books into the reading rotation). I was hooked from the first page and couldn’t put it down. The writing was engaging, the pacing was very good and I thoroughly enjoyed the dual first person POV’s. And as you all know, I love me some well written secondary characters and this one is chock full of them. Bea and Calloway are my favs, but I cannot wait to get to know Hatcher, Joey and Roux better ~ so bring on the next book!

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~

Thayer

He took everything from me.

My friends.

My family.

My club.

My freedom.

I planned to get it all back.

I didn't need any distractions.

Yet there she was anyway...

Sera

He took the only thing that mattered to me.

I would do just about anything to get it back.

Even if that meant relying on some outlaw biker fresh
out of prison with slim to no hope of succeeding in
his plan.

It was supposed to be a simple arrangement.

Quid pro quo.

Just business.

Nothing personal.

But there was no denying it, things were quickly
getting very personal...

Release Date: August 16th, 2019
Goodreads | Amazon US * UK * AU * CA

Jessica Gadziala is a full-time writer, parrot enthusiast, and coffee drinker. She enjoys short rides to the book store, sad songs, coffee in Big Gulp-sized cups, and cold weather, and has recently developed an unhealthy obsession with acquiring houseplants. She lives in New Jersey with seven parrots and six dogs.

She is a big believer in snark, strong secondary characters, and bada$$ women.

She is very active on Goodreads, Facebook, as well as her personal groups on those sites. Join in. She’s friendly.

Comments