Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Covetous by Natalie Bennett ~**~


***4 Stars***

I really enjoyed this book. It had the edgy grittiness that I’ve come to expect from this author, along with a slew compelling characters that I want more of, but it also kept me on my toes as I tried to figure out just what the hell was going because the secrets in this one ran rampant!

I really liked Willow and Pierce. Willow is strong, determined and a little impulsive, but she knows what she wants and doesn’t apologize for it. Pierce is a machine. He does what is necessary ~ even if it only makes sense to him ~ and doesn’t apologize for it. And though he is cold and soulless most of the time, he does have enough of a heart to protect those he deems worthy. Their relationship is a bit of a mixed bag of lust, reluctant consent, infatuation and fascination, but within that convoluted mix they fit and I really liked them together.

This was a fun, smexy and gritty read and though dark in certain themes, it wasn’t as bloody or gory as some of the author’s books have been which I didn’t have a problem with at all. It is apart of the Old Money/New Money world, but you don’t need to read Old Money to enjoy Covetous.

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~


Warnings come with everything forbidden.
Consequences follow every sordid action.

An illicit affair results in me becoming captive to the one man I dared to trust.

Pierce Serban had always been off limits.

Cruel and dangerous, I knew to stay away.

I didn’t.

Now a pawn in a game played by devils in suits, I must standby as his carefully controlled chaos unravels, and do all I can to survive the wreckage

Release Date: August 31st, 2019

Natalie Bennett is your average socially awkward author that turns her spontaneous head ramblings into stories.

She has a penchant for writing about villainous immoral men, crazed anti-heroines, and tends to deviate away from traditional HEA's.

She likes chocolate, Netflix, and Prickly Pear Margaritas.

When she isn't writing she's hanging out with her husband and their three boys.

Comments