~**~ Blog Tour The Uncertain Scientist (Lost Planet #4) by K Webster and Nicole Blanchard w/ Review & Giveaway ~**~
The Uncertain Scientist
by K Webster & Nicole Blanchard
Publication Date: September 9, 2019
\Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Sci-Fi, Romance
I had everything I ever wanted.
I was brilliant, successful, esteemed.
Alone.
But I didn’t mind.
I liked being alone.
Until they stole me.
And I wake up, captive, pregnant with an alien baby—and still a virgin.
For a race of freaks nearing extinction, there seems to be far, far too many of them.
Everywhere I turn, one of the morts or their human mates wants to comfort me, make me feel welcome and safe. But I don’t want to feel welcome or safe. I want the life they stole from me.
None of them pay any heed to my angry tirades, least of all the father of the child I carry.
There’s no doubt he wants the baby, but that isn’t all he wants.
In fact, I’m beginning to think if some of the morts had their way I’d never be alone again.
***5 ‘Giggles’ Stars***
I seriously love these Morts...and their aliens...but mostly the Morts.
Anyways...I have to admit that I was a bit apprehensive about diving into the one, excited as all hell as well, but wary because of all that went down at the end of The Mad Lieutenant. I knew how I wanted things to go, but as I am not the authors I had to cross my toes and trust that they would give me an amazing story no matter which path was taken...and I absolutely love all that happened in this one. It really was everything I’d hoped it would be with a few twists and turns I didn’t see coming at all, but has me dying to get my hands on the next book in the series ASAP!
Sayer, Jareth and Grace. These three. Grace is a spitfire. I’ll admit that at first I split between totally empathizing with her while wanting to shake some sense into her, but as she releases some of her initial anger I saw that the woman beneath has a lot more heart than she likes anyone to know. Sayer is a sweetheart. He’s got this mellow vibe that had me wanting to cuddle up with him. Jareth was a surprise, a pleasant one, but still a surprise. He was all kinds of aggressive and grouchy, and rightfully so, but when the protective side of him came out...he pretty much owned me. As for their journey? I loved it. Abso-rekking-lutely loved every second of it and couldn’t have asked for anything more.
Lots happen in this baby. Some questions are answered even as more popped up, but I’m really enjoying this world, these characters and where it looks like things will be heading in the next few books, so bring on The Lonely Orphan!!
~ Copy provided via IndieSage PR & voluntarily reviewed ~
About K. Webster
K Webster is the author of dozens of romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she’s active on social media connecting with her readers. Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found in front of her computer chasing her next idea and taking action. She looks forward to the day when she will see one of her titles on the big screen.
About Nicole Blanchard
Nicole Blanchard is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of gritty romantic suspense and heartwarming new adult romance. She and her family reside in the south along with their menagerie of animals.
Amazon | Website| Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Goodreads | Newsletter | Reader Group | Bookbub

Comments
Post a Comment