Skip to main content

~**~ Release Blitz for Madman's Cure (Madman Duet book 2) by V.F. Mason w/ Review ~**~



The cure is here! Madman's Cure by V.F. Mason is available now! 
Universal -- getbook.at/MadmansCure 
FREE with Kindle Unlimited


I'm a madman...she's my cure. 
Once upon a time there was a devil and his bride.
His hell awaited her while she tried to hide.
He found her and trapped her inside.
Where she had no choice but to stay at his side.
Madman's Cure is book 2 of the Madman Duet and should be read after Madman's Method.
ADD TO YOUR TBR -- http://bit.ly/2ShzsLe 
Cover Photography: Wander Aguiar 
Cover Design: Sommer Stein

***5 Stars***


I really don’t know where to start this review.  I don’t because I’m still processing it all, but I guess the first thing is…

This was sooo worth the wait!

I know some have issues with Duets/Trilogies, and I get it, I really do, but this one was absolutely worth it! All my WTF questions were answered and then some...but with that being said, this review is going to be all kinds of short, sweet and vague…

I ADORED Madman. All. Of. Him. Everything about him I fell for and I kinda wish he was my Madman. Cassandra is a fighter. God is that woman strong. She did a couple of things that had me rolling my eyes, but I couldn’t really fault her for any of her choices. As for their journey...it was dark, sweet, heart breaking and quite unique. 

And that ending...I actually shed a tear.

I really enjoyed Madman’s Cure on so many levels. It made that dark side of my heart happy, it gave me a mind fuck of epic proportions and simply hit all the right buttons for me. And as for the supporting cast of characters ~ there are some familiar faces that pop up in this baby and I must say that it was a lot of fun watching them all interact with each other. Now, this is a dark read, the triggers are numerous, but also necessary to get a full understanding of both Madman and Cassandra’s background, so reader beware. But, overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this duet and cannot wait to read more from this author and this world!

~ Copy provided by L Woods PR & voluntarily reviewed ~

 
She calls me a madman...I call her mine. 
Madman's Method by V.F. Mason is dark, twisted and addicting! 
START THE DUET NOW!
FREE with Kindle Unlimited

  About the Author: 

V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her momma over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn’t happen. Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her head, she sat down and wrote a book. It was a huge decision to make and she thanks her friends and family for supporting her in it. When she is not writing, she can be found with her friends doing all sorts of crazy things or reading recent romance books that were written by her favorite authors.

  Connect with V.F.! 
Instagram: http://bit.ly/2SE0hsp 

Comments