~**~ Release Blitz for Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies Duet #1) by K Webster & Nikki Ash w/ Review & Giveaway ~**~
Titles: Hidden Truths
Hidden Truths & Stolen Lies Duet #1
Authors: K Webster and Nikki Ash
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release: November 21, 2019


My life was easy, simple, fun.
Light.
Until I got wrapped up with the wrong people.
Nothing but a piece of property to pay for the sins of my father.
I’m to be married off to a handsome monster.
I see his truths every day, and it’s hard not to fall for the enemy.
He won’t let me escape, but I’m not sure I want to.
I wanted to marry for love, but it looks like love is a lie.

"A deliciously-seductive, dark, suspenseful and sexy tale that hooked me from page one, and didn't let go until I had devoured it. Absolutely superb. Grab a copy right now!" Siobhan Davis, USA Today bestselling author of Cruel Intentions
Hold on to your seat and get ready as this grabs you from the beginning and won’t let you go. They pull you in and take over your body, your heart, and your mind. - Miss Petite Brunette Book Blog
This story had me from page one. I couldn’t put it down. Every time I thought I had it figured out, I’d flip the page and have a different theory. Bucket up cuz it’s a bumpy and wild ride- Nancy, reader
Dark romance suspense at its finest.-Fun Under the Covers Blog
FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! Hidden Truths was a pager turner that kept me on the edge of my seat and wanting more. -Kristina, reader
The first in the duet, the story is captivating. There’s so much angst, drama, and suspense I literally couldn’t put it down. - Shirley, reader
Both Nikki Ash and K Webster are just amazing individually. But when they collab together, it's just a match perfectly made.- Viridiana, Amazon reader

Hello dark twisty, turny, goodness!
Not that I’m all that surprised considering who the authors are, but this one definitely kept me on my toes. There are secrets galore in this one and no one is exactly as they appear to be. There were a few things I guessed at that did come about, in one way or another, but the others? There was some stuff that even I was like “Whoa...?!?!” And that ending...I have a few guesses as what could be coming next, but considering all that’s happened thus far, I’m just gonna let it ride..
Now for Talia and Kostas. As this is only the first half of their journey, I’m going to keep it brief. I ended up loving them in the last part of the book...ok. I already had a thing for Kostas, Mr. Alphaahole smexy beast himself, but as things progressed he simply became more. Talia. She took a minute for me to really get into. She has a few temper tantrums and it was a 50/50 split on how I reacted to them, but she is young and being thrown to the wolves will make you go a tinsy bit crazy. But she is feisty and has a good heart and I’m enjoying her evolution and watching as she takes on everything that is thrown at her.
I got sucked into this one real quick, but that wasn’t a surprise at all. The writing is engaging and seamlessly put together, the pacing is good and I thoroughly enjoyed the dual first person POV’s. As for the supporting cast of characters...they are all well written and to say too much more will probably have me spilling secrets, but there is one in particular that just needs to go but since this is just the first part, I will be patient and cross my toes that it will happen.




























Comments
Post a Comment