Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Nothing but Wild (Malibu University #2) by P Dangelico ~**~



***5 ‘Dallas & Dora’ Stars***

Started it.

Couldn’t put it down.

So, basically I devoured this baby in one sitting. I shouldn’t have since I was supposed to be doing that #workthing (or at least putting all of my focus into it and not the book, but *shrugs*) but once I got sucked into the world of Dora and Dallas all was lost and I NEEDED to see how everything played out between them and I wasn’t disappointed. (Well, I was because there were no more words to read ~ but I know that I can’t do much about that). This book was all kinds of sweet, swoon worthy, adorkable goodness that pulled at my heartstrings and had me grinning so much my cheeks hurt.

Dallas and Dora. These two...There is so much to say about these two, but you really have to go into this book blind, well, as blind as possible after reading the blurb because it does a good surface summary of who they are, but going any deeper than that will ruin them for you. So, I will say that I absolutely ADORED them ~ even when I wanted to Gibbs smack them, I adored them. They are complex and have a lot of things they need to work out, but they both have amazing souls. And as for their journey to their HEA...obviously I enjoyed it, but it was a lot of fun as they danced around and towards each other. And though there were some things that I saw coming, I loved how it all worked out for them because they really did complete each other in the best of ways.

I’m going to sound like a broken record, but this was a great read. It does deal with some heavy subjects, but I like how everything was dealt with. As for the secondary cast of characters Zoe, Blake, Reagan, Alice, Brock, Cole and Quinn I loved hanging out with them all again and it was fun to see them through Dallas and Dora’s eyes and I’m quite curious to see who is next up on the chopping block ~ especially since there were quite a few teases as to who may be hooking up with who.

Note: This book can be read as a stand-alone, but I highly recommend that you read Nothing But Trouble first since there is some overlap in the timelines and could impact your enjoyment of NBT if you haven’t read.

~ Copy provided by the publisher via NetGalley & voluntarily reviewed ~



Dallas Van Zant…
Water polo god.
Shameless flirt.

Beautiful disaster in the most literal sense of that label.

Trust me, it’s not hyperbole. He’s in big trouble with the law.

What does this have to do with me, you ask? Unfortunately, a lot. For some reason, which I still can’t quite wrap my brain around, I’ve been talked into driving him around as part of his plea deal.
Problem is, he makes me nervous. I’m not good with people, men in particular, popular athletes especially. I’ve worked really hard to get my disability under control and one minute in his company and all my hard work flies out the window.

To top it all off, I promised myself that I was going to make some serious changes this year. I’m tired of feeling awkward around boys. I’m tired of never having had a boyfriend. I’m tired of being lonely.
But I’m also not the type to turn away a person in need. So I’ll do what I must to help him out.
I’ll just pretend that I’m not enjoying his company. And I’ll ignore the fact that he’s sweet and funny. And I’ll tell myself every day that he’s out of my league.

Because I’m as inexperienced as they come…and Dallas Van Zant is nothing but wild.

Release Date: December 15th, 2019

Nothing but Trouble (Malibu University #1)


Release Date: March 26th, 2019

P. Dangelico loves romance in all forms, furry creatures, the NY Jets (although she’s reconsidering after this season), and to while away the day at the barn (apparently she does her best thinking shoveling horse poop). What she’s not enamored with is referring to herself in the third person and social media. Although she was born in Milan Italy, she’s been Jersey Strong since she turned six.

Comments