Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: OverPowered: Anti-Hero Game (Power Chain #4) by Chelsea Cameron & Ryan Michele ~**~




***4 Stars***

This was a quick, smexy and surprising read that had me chuckling even as I rolled my eyes at the actions of our MC’s and kept me turning the pages until the very end.

I really liked Enissa. Strong, determined and compassionate. This woman definitely went above and beyond for her family. Garrett is all kinds of alpha AF male and while I did end up loving him ~ it’s hard not to fall for a man whose intentions are good regardless of how he goes about implementing them ~ I couldn’t help but want to Gibbs smack him quite a few times throughout the book.

Their journey to their HEA was definitely an interesting one to experience. There was a lot of sighing, rolling of the eyes and “But why would you…” type of statements going on, but I can’t deny that when Garrett and Enissa were on the same page, they worked for me. Though I will admit that I kinda wanted a little more grovelling, but the way things between them were resolved was very much “them” so I can’t really complain.

I’ve enjoyed the other books in the series, but this one’s little plot twist may be my favorite of the series. It was done well and when everything comes to light, it definitely puts everything that had gone on into a perspective that had me going “Okay. I got it.” It was fun catching up with Onyx, Pax, Dane and their women, and Ellen Sue, as always, was awesome!

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~

Even puppets need masters. Especially her.

She was his.

I wanted her for mine.

She thought she was in charge.

I was a puppet master in control of everything and everyone.

She was innocent.

I was all things dark and dirty.

I am Garrett Monroe.

I've never been overpowered or underestimated by anyone in the underworld of my business.

She has to learn he can't save her from me – no one can. I never let go of something I claim ...

Including her.

Authors Chelsea Camaron and Ryan Michele team up to push beyond the boundaries, going darker than ever before and crossing a line into a deep, dangerous, forbidden world. One where no one escapes, even if they beg to.
This is the Power Chain Series – a four book series of interconnected stand-alone romances.

Release Date: December 31st, 2019

Chelsea Camaron Social Media Links:

Ryan Michele Social Media Links:

Comments