Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: The Fight For Forever (Legend Trilogy #3) by Meghan March ~**~


***5 ‘Legend and Scarlett’ Stars***

The way things were left at the end of House of Scarlett had me needing to know just how Legend and Scarlett would deal with that little...twist in their plans. It also had me a bit worried because, well, it was a total ‘whoa’ kind of situation and while I had the utmost trust in the author to give me an amazing conclusion to the trilogy, I also know that sometimes things go sideways. So with all of that going on in my head, I crossed my toes and dove in and I have to say that this book gave me everything. From start to finish is was sweet, smexy, funny and intense and had quite a few plot twists I didn’t see coming at all, but totally worked for me when everything was said and done.

Scarlett and Legend were everything in this final installment to their HEA. They had me swooning, laughing and needing a really, REALLY cold shower all throughout the book, but mostly they had my heart going all kinds melty because I loved how they were each other’s rocks in every way. They made each other stronger and burn brighter than either thought possible.

Now, there were a lot of issues to wrap up in this baby, and some of them came with a surprising twist or two, but I like how everything played out ~ even the subplots ~ and am good with where things ended.

And as for the supporting cast of characters, I simply need more of them all ~ or at least the ones I liked and not the ones I wanted to gut with a spoon, though there is….*BSEG* I know this comes as no surprise to anyone (Least of all to Ms. March since she knows I have quite a long list of of her secondary characters that I feel need to have their own HEA’s ~ two were taken off, but now more were added) but this trilogy is chock full of amazing and unique characters that I absolutely loved, so the toes are crossed that they’ll get their day in the romancelandia sunshine.

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~

You can only keep what you can protect.

That’s all I’ve ever known. It’s the way I’ve lived my life.

Now, everything I never knew I needed is at risk, and I’m not letting anyone take it from me.

I won’t let anyone take her from me.

They say love is a battlefield, so I’m ready for war.

This time, it’s the fight for forever.

The Fight for Forever is the final book in the Legend Trilogy and should be read after The Fall of Legend, book one and House of Scarlett, book two of the utterly addictive Legend Trilogy.

Release Date: January 14th, 2020


The Fall of Legend (Book 1)


Release Date: November 12th, 2019

House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy #2)


Release Date: December 10th, 2019

Making the jump from corporate lawyer to romance author was a leap of faith that New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Meghan March will never regret. With over thirty titles published, she has sold millions of books in nearly a dozen languages to fellow romance-lovers around the world. A nomad at heart, she can currently be found in the woods of the Pacific Northwest, living her happily ever after with her real-life alpha hero.

Sign up for Meghan's newsletter and receive exclusive content that she saves for her subscribers: http://meghanmarch.com/subscribe
To get the inside scoop on a daily basis, search Meghan March's Runaway Readers on Facebook and join the fun.

Comments