Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Dream Lover (Propositions & Proposals #1) by Ryan Michele ~**~


***5 Stars***

Such a fun read!

It was sweet, smexy, funny ~ also a bit headache inducing, though that wasn’t the main characters fault (just an FYI) ~ and filled with some great characters that kept me turning the pages until the very end and making me wish I could spend more time with Connor and Quinn and their crew.

I adored Quinn and Connor. Quinn is sweet, sassy and loyal. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind, but even she knows when to save her breath. Connor is a sweetheart with a good heart and a good dose of alpha tossed into the mix, but man did he have his moments. Their journey to their HEA was a lot of fun. It was easy to see them together, not only as a couple, but as friends, and I just loved hanging out with them and watch as they stumbled along until they finally figured things out. There were a few bumps in their road, but nothing OTT, and I just really liked how everything worked out for them.

This was a fun, quick read. It is definitely on the lighter side of the coin in comparison to the other books I’ve read by this author, but it was just as well written and filled with unique and intriguing characters ~ even if some of those characters I wanted to gut with a spoon and/or Gibbs smack many times over ~ but still fun characters that really added life and depth to the story and definitely have me wanting to get my hands on the next book in the series ~ especially if it’s about who I want it to be about.

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~


Sin city ... roll the dice, take chances, for only in Las Vegas are the risks absolutely worth the rewards!

My brother is getting married, but before he gets hitched, he and his soon to be Mrs. decide to have a co-bachelor/bachelorette celebration in Vegas.

This isn't your typical celebration. No, they dropped the shocker: a couple's week long retreat full of challenges to test and enhance your love.

The only problem for me? I don't have a significant other.

A single conversation with my lifetime best friend leaves me with one option ... trust her.

Carrie knows me better than anyone, why not? What could it hurt?

She sends me a surprise I never saw coming. A week with him as my pretend lover.

Lines are sure to be crossed and I can only hope my heart won't end up broken.

Throwing caution to the wind, we both give everything to this simple proposition.

Release Date: March 24th, 2020

Ryan Michele found her passion in making fictional characters come to life. She loves being in an imaginative world where anything is possible and has a knack for special twists readers don’t see coming.

She writes MC, Contemporary, Erotic, Paranormal, New Adult, Inspirational, and many more romances. And whether it’s bikers, wolf shifters, mafia, or beyond, Ryan spends her time making sure her heroes are strong and her heroines match them at every turn.

When she isn’t writing, Ryan is a mom and wife living in rural Illinois and reading by her pond in the warm sun.

Comments