***5 Stars***
And we have another winner!
Not that I’m surprised in the least, but, and I know I’ve said this about many of this author’s books, but this baby was such a fun read. It’s all kinds of sweet, snarky, smexy and funny with a huge dose of heart tossed into the mix that kept me turning the pages until the very end and wishing there were more words to read.
I adored Hannah and Isaac. Hannah is sweet, sassy and snarky and has a kinder heart than even she realizes. Isaac is simply a good man. He has a good heart and has just enough alpha in him to take charge of a situation without going all caveman about it. Their journey to their HEA starts out on an interesting foot, but once they both get over their initial shock of just who their number neighbor is, things were all kinds of fun. Of course a sick kitten, nosey cousin and crazy smut loving grandmother do help nudge things along and I really loved how everything worked out for them in the end.
Sometimes you just need a fun, quick, low on angstyness read and this one fit the bill in every way for me. I loved catching up with Mason, Immy and Maya. I have a soft spot for cute, mischievous animals and Lucifer definitely added some spice and cuteness to the book and then there is Grandma Jen and the book club ladies. Their antics had me laughing out loud, and outside of a few...fashion choices, I kinda want to grow up to be like them.
Note: You don’t have to read Frenemies to enjoy Number Neighbors, but considering Hannah and Immy are cousins and Grandma Jen is their grandmother, I highly recommend you do to get the full impact of their family dynamic.
~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~
Bad Idea #241: Sending a dirty text to your number neighbor.
In my defense, my friends did it too, and their neighbors took it as the joke it was.
Mine didn’t.
He responded with a dirty text of his own. Next thing I know, I have a standing texting date every night at ten-thirty.
Until I have to miss it because the stray kitten who adopted me one week ago is sick. The only person I know who can help me at this time of night is my British next-door neighbor and local vet, Isaac Cooper.
I’ll keep him overnight, he says. Here’s my number to call me in the morning, he says.
The problem?
I know that number.
Because I’ve been texting it every night for the last four days.
Release Date: March 25th, 2020
Frenemies
Release Date: January 28th 2020
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty novels and has been translated into several different languages.
She is a mother, wife, lover of wine, Pink Goddess, and valiant rescuer of wild baby hedgehogs.
Emma prides herself on her realistic, snarky smut, with comebacks that would make a PMS-ing teenage girl proud.
Yes, really. She's that sarcastic.
Keep up to date on her releases by following her on Amazon or signing up at http://emmahart.net/newsletter







Comments
Post a Comment