~**~ Release Blitz for Imprisoned (Sinister Fairy Tales Collection) by K.L. Donn w/ Review & Giveaway ~**~
Title: Imprisoned
Series: Sinister Fairy Tales Collection
Author: K.L. Donn
Genre: Dark Fairy Tales Retelling
Release Date: March 3, 2020

Isn't that how love stories begin?
Not this time. This is not a love story.
This is the untold story of Sleeping Beauty and how Princess Arianna of Graeline was conceived out of darkness and lies.
Born into a kingdom on the brink of disaster, she remains hidden away from the world as protection against a vengeful curse.
A love curse.
Malevolence has invaded the land of mystery, and the dark mage has decided it’s time to collect on her favor. The price…
The princess.
Until the king calls for a savior. Or two?
Asher “Apollo” McCall and Matthew “Ares” Norbury have worked countless missions together. Named after the Greek gods they resembled, they were considered the biggest and baddest until tragedy struck. Their team was slaughtered and they were left for dead.
Neither man ever foresaw a life of peace, but gazing into the eyes of the young, defiant princess for the first time, they catch a glimpse of what could become their world.
How far will they go to make the enigmatic royal theirs?
Kidnapping.
Torture.
Imprisonment.
Can these two "princes" beat the odds, save the princess, and live happily ever after?
Or is Arianna destined to die, imprisoned by a curse out of control?

***4 Stars***
This was definitely unexpected, but in the best of ways.
Imprisoned was all kinds of dark goodness. It’s smexy, sweet, funny and despite the darkness, had a huge dose of heart that kept me turning the pages to see what just what would happen next.
I loved Arianna, Ares and Apollo. Though Arianna is young and has been sheltered (understatement), she isn’t as naive as one would imagine, and much stronger than most know. I loved her determination and how generous her heart was. Ares and Apollo. These two. They are all kinds of protective Alpha AF goodness. They both have their demons, but despite how the the world ~ and even themselves ~ tends to view them, they have honor etched on their souls.
Their journey to their HEA was...unexpected. I know I’m repeating myself, but I expected some things, but not others, and I just really enjoyed it ~ even the dark parts. I loved how they connected and how well they simply flowed together despite how they were raised and all that they’d experienced. The chemistry was HAWT and even though I do prefer my menage to be a certain way, this one totally worked for me because of how strong the emotional connection was between them all.
As with most of the books in the Sinister Fairy Tales Collection, this is my first read by the author and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I was hooked from the start, loved the characters and the world building was on point. I really liked how she took the “Sleeping” part of the fairy tale and made it her own, as well as the punch of Paranormal into a contemporary world that gave it that magical feeling and making it work. And though we do get an HEA at the end, there are still a few things that are left open and I’m going to be keeping an eye out for the next book, because I’m definitely interested in seeing how that whole situation works out.
~ Copy provided by EJBP & voluntarily reviewed ~






Krystal writes as International Bestselling Author KL Donn. Born and raised in Alberta, Canada, she has over 40 published books in differing romance genres. She enjoys making her readers cry as they go on a deep journey of love and loss through each book.
Experiencing her own insta-love at 17, Krystal has been with her husband for 16 years and they share 4 beautiful children together.































Comments
Post a Comment