Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Badger to the Bone (Honey Badger Chronicles #3) by Shelly Laurenston ~**~


***4 Stars***

I totally NEEDED this.

I needed an insane, OTT, WTEF. make me laugh/snort out loud read to simply take me away from the reality we are living in and put in another one and this book did that for me.

Now, as I’ve said before, I don’t really read these books for the romance, I read them for the crazy, unique characters that populate them and this one is chock full of them. Max and Ze, being the MC’s as far as the budding romance is concerned, were a lot of fun. Max is beyond...well, simply beyond, but what I loved about her is that regardless of everything, her sisters are her priority ~ even when it comes to pissing them off. Ze was a bit unexpected but he fit right in with everyone, even when he didn’t realize it. Their journey was simply crazy and fun and considering their differences, they made a great couple.

Then there Charlie, Berg, Stevie, Shen, Dutch and everyone else ~ even the baddies ~ gave me everything I needed. I loved seeing how their relationships have grown, or not depending on who we’re talking about. But they all kept me on my toes along with a huge grin on my face the entire time.

I would recommend you do not read this as a stand-alone and start from the beginning. Everything is tied together, and a few characters from the Pride series show up (they are set in the same world). Also, expect the unexpected and if you have any issues with violence and blood, then you should tread carefully.

~ Copy provided by the publisher via NetGalley & voluntarily reviewed ~


She’s the woman he’s been hired to kidnap. But ZeZé Vargas has other ideas . . . like getting them both out of this nightmare alive. Just one problem. She’s crazy. Certifiably. Because while he’s plotting their escape, the petite Asian beauty is plotting something much more deadly . . .

Max “Kill It Again” MacKilligan has no idea what one of her own is doing with all these criminal humans until she realizes that Zé has no idea who or what he is. Or exactly how much power he truly has.

But Max is more than happy to bring this handsome jaguar shifter into her world and show him everything he’s been missing out on. A move that might be the dumbest thing she’s ever done once she realizes how far her enemies will go to wipe her out. Too bad for them Zé is willing to do whatever it takes to keep her alive . . . and honey badgers are just so damn hard to kill!

Release Date: March 31st, 2020

Hot and Badgered (Book #1)


Release Date: March 27th, 2018

In a Badger Way (Book #2)


Release Date: March 26th, 2019

Originally from Long Island, New York, Shelly Laurenston has resigned herself to West Coast living which involves healthy food, mostly sunny days, and lots of guys not wearing shirts when they really should be. Shelly Laurenston is also The New York Times Bestselling author G.A. Aiken, creator of the Dragon Kin series. For more info on G.A.'s dangerously and arrogantly sexy dragons, check out her website at www.gaaiken.com.

Comments