Skip to main content

~**~ Blog Tour for The Determined Hero (The Lost Planet #7) by K Webster & Nicole Blanchard w/ Review & Giveaway ~**~


The Determined Hero 
 by K Webster & Nicole Blanchard 
Publication Date: April 17, 2020 
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Sci-Fi, Romance



Read for FREE in KindleUnlimited: Amazon

Our world is dangerous and destroyed by our ancestors. 
We’re a bunch of hulking, broody mortarekkers left on this wretched planet, and it’d be enough to frighten any alien female upon waking to see our ugly nogs.

But my mate isn’t frightened. 
The moment she wakes, I claim her. 
How could I not when she’s the bravest and most beautiful female to ever walk this earth?

Surprisingly, she’s excited for this new adventure. Eager to be my side. A heroine like in all the stories she so fervently retells. 

 We could even have the happily ever after she speaks of. 
If only an army of evil, violent, cruel Kevins weren’t headed our way. 

 And I’m the one everyone is relying on to save them. 

 Each solar flies by quicker than the last. It’s a race to build a powerful weapon to blow them out of the sky and woo the prettiest female at the same time. 

 I’ve got this. 
I’m a mort of many talents. 
I’m one determined hero. 

 These Kevins think they’ll take away our happy ending? 
I rekking think not.




***5 Stars***


Ya know. I was never really into SciFi of any kind as a reader, I was never really drawn to it, but in the last few years I’ve jumped in feet first to a couplefew series and have gotten absolutely lost in the world the author/authors created and this series is definitely one of them. I love the characters, the world building and how each book expands on all that is going on that keeps me not only turning the pages, but wanting more when there are no more words to read.

I adored Quinn and Ozias aka Oz and a lot of it had to do with how their relationship starts off. Quinn is level headed, sweet and observant. Oz is a sweetheart. Determined and focused ~ though at times to focused for his own good ~ his drive to protect those he cares about was something I loved. Their journey to their HEA is, at least to day, one of the least angsty of the series, and I loved it. They started off on a great foot and I really enjoyed how their connection grew and became each other’s protectors in their own unique ways.

As I said at the start, these authors have a way of expanding this world that has me NEEDING more and this book definitely has a few reveals that I had me going “WHOA” and wishing I had the next book on the Kindle, like, yesterday, but as that isn’t the case, I shall practice patience to the best of my ability.

~ Copy provided by IndieSage PR & voluntarily reviewed ~

Also in the Series

About K. Webster

 

 K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in “Tornado Alley” with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she’s not writing, she’s reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

About Nicole Blanchard



Nicole Blanchard is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of gritty romantic suspense and heartwarming new adult romance. She and her family reside in the south along with their menagerie of animals.

Comments