Skip to main content

~**~ Blog Tour for Wicked Princess (Royal Hearts Academy #3) by Ashley Jade w/ Review ~**~

  
  WICKED PRINCESS (Royal Hearts Academy #3) by Ashley Jade
Release Date: August 18th   

    

  Royal Hearts Academy is a series of standalones, but you can catch up with the first book, Cruel Prince, right here: 
& 
Ruthless Knight, Book #2 

    

  AVAILABLE NOW!! FREE in Kindle Unlimited! 

    


  Blurb: 
Welcome to their kingdom. 
  They call me a heartless bitch. 
An evil manipulator. 
A wicked princess who enjoys hurting people. 
  They tell me terrible things happened. 
Things that changed my life forever. 
  Only problem is... I can't remember any of it.  



    

***4 Stars***

Confession: I waffled over if I was really committed to reading about Bianca getting her HEA.because...it was Bianca and if you’ve read the first two books in the series (which is a MUST btw) you’ll know why...but even with my hesitation, I was curious enough to want to see deeper into her, see the WHY’s that maybe hadn’t been so obvious and to also see what kinda guy could melt that ice-bitch heart of of hers...and lemme tell you, I’m extremely happy that my curiosity won out, because what happens in this baby, the path taken was not at all what I was expecting. It was heartbreaking, surprising, brutal and yet swoon worthy and I found myself actually liking, if not loving, Bianca in the end.

Now, with all of that stated, I’m going to have to possibly disappoint you and say that after scouring social media to see what teasers et al the author may have dropped, I am not at liberty to say the name of the guy who wins our Queen B’s heart ~ that is total spoiler material, but let me tell you that he is pretty awesome.

I’m going to state this again, this book is brutal in a lot of ways and definitely brings up things that will be triggers, will disturb and anger you, but it is all necessary to Bianca and her evolution. I loved catching up with the rest of the crew and am happy that there appears to be more to come from this world and I cannot wait to see where it takes us.

~ Copy provided by CKPR & voluntarily reviewed ~


  About the Author: 
Ashley Jade loves to tackle different genres and tropes within romance. Her first loves are New Adult Romance and Romantic Suspense, but she also writes everything in between including: contemporary romance, erotica, and dark romance. Her characters are flawed and complex, and chances are you will hate them before you fall head over heels in love with them. She’s a die-hard lover of oxford commas, em dashes, music, coffee, and anything thought provoking…except for math. Books make her heart beat faster and writing makes her soul come alive. She’s always read books growing up and scribbled stories in her journal, and after having a strange dream one night; she decided to just go for it and publish her first series. It was the best decision she ever made. If she’s not paying off student loan debt, working, or writing a novel—you can usually find her listening to music, hanging out with her readers online, and pondering the meaning of life. Check out her amazon page and Facebook page for future novels. She recently became hip and joined Twitter, so you can find her there, too. She loves connecting with her readers—they make her world go round’.   

  Connect w/Ashley: 

Comments