Skip to main content

~**~ Release Blast for Leo (Preston Brothers #3) by Jay McLean w/ Review & Giveaway ~**~

                                             

                                 


🔥🔥 ℍ𝕆𝕋 ℕ𝔼𝕎 ℝ𝔼𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼  🔥🔥

𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬. 𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗗𝗢. 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

LEO by Jay McLean is live!! Don’t miss the third book in the New Adult/Coming of Age Series, The Preston Brothers!!


PURCHASE LINKS


Available on Kindle Unlimited⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Amazon US https://amzn.to/3fs4hXZ

Amazon Global mybook.to/LeoPB

Add to Goodreads https://bit.ly/3fs3CFZ



Available now on Kindle Unlimited.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

One-click Lucas (Book 1): mybook.to/lucas

One-click Logan (Book 2): mybook.to/logan



BLURB


One single summer changed them forever, and one moment of devastating silence destroyed it all. 

 

Growing up with six siblings, Leo Preston has always struggled to find his voice.

While his brothers are loud, greedy, and somewhat obnoxious, Leo is forever the quiet one.

The thinker. 

The listener. 

He watches his life pass by as an outsider in his own world, absent and alone. 

Lost.

Until he finds her. 

 

For Leo, Mia Kovács is like a prize, a gift wrapped in passion and devotion.

And she’s his—his very own secret he doesn’t have to share. 

Together, they can overcome anything…

heartache and destruction, guilt and regret. 

 

Mia gives Leo everything he didn’t know he needed, 

including her fragile heart. 

The only thing she doesn’t give him... 

are secrets of her own. 


***5 ‘In My Head and In My Heart’ Stars***

Ok, I know the author has stated numerous times that this baby was going to be big ~ in length and feels ~ but man, this baby isn’t a marathon, it’s a freakin’ Iron Man Triathlon. Length wise ~ yep, ya’ll pretty much have two novels in one (I’m definitely not upset she didn’t go the duet route). Emotionally ~ this one is filled with ALL the feels. ALL of them. I laughed, I cried, I growled and swooned because Leo and Mia took me on one heck of a roller coaster ride from start to finish and in the end, had me wanting to spend a lot more time with them.

I loved and adored Mia and Leo. They both tried me at time or two (more, actually) but considering this is a coming of age story, we definitely experience their good, bad and ugly as they work through their issues with their families, friends and each other and even themselves. But through it all, the one thing that stood out was how good they were together. They had a flow to their interactions ~ even when awkward ~ that drew me in and had me rooting for them from the start and I loved how everything worked out for them in the end.

This baby hooked me from the start and I had a really hard time putting it down, which is why I’m happy I put off reading it until the weekend, because I would have be quite put out if I had to stop due to that workthing. The writing was engaging and the pacing was good, I never felt like the story dragged for me, and I thoroughly enjoyed the dual first person POV’s. Getting to see the Preston’s from a different POV was fascinating, and to be quite honest I wanted to Gibbs smack a few of them. Of the new characters we meet I gotta say that Papa and Holden were my fav’s, they totally rocked and really helped to bring the story to life. 

I highly recommend that if you haven’t started the Preston Brothers series, that you do before diving in to Leo, but if you haven’t, you won’t be lost though I will state that Leo and Mia’s story does run concurrent to Lucas and Logan’s stories so there will mention of certain situations that pertain to them in the book.

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~

GIVEAWAY $50 Gift Card







Writer. Reader. Mom. Wife. Master of awkward Sarcasm. Jay McLean is a full-time reader, writer of New Adult and Young Adult romance, and skilled procrastinator. When she’s not doing any of those things, she can be found running after her three boys, investing way too much time on True Crime Documentaries and binge-watching reality TV. She writes what she loves to read, which are books that can make her laugh, make her hurt and make her feel. Jay lives in the suburbs of Melbourne, Australia, in her dream home where music is loud and laughter is louder.

FB:/jaymcleanauthor Insta + Tw:@jaymcleanauthor E: jay@jaymcleanauthor www.jaymcleanauthor.com

Comments