
Wicked Billionaire (Wicked Horse Vegas, Book #9) Sawyer Bennett Release Date: August 4, 2020

***4 ‘Team Bailey’ Stars***
After finishing Wicked Secret, I was crossing my toes that we’d get a little more time with Declan, because the man was HAWT! So, I was all kinds of excited to hear that he was up next, even though I was also a bit sniffly that this would be the last of the series, this was a fun and smexy as all get out read!
Declan was all kinds of alpha male arrogant goodness. He definitely had me raising an eyebrow a few times with how...direct he was, but as time went on, his softer side came out and he was pretty lethal. But as much as I loved Declan, Bailey totally stole the show for me. Hard working, driven, feisty and simply a good person. Her world had shifted sideways, but she put her shitkickers on and did what needed to be done. She knew her worth and owned it.
Their journey to their HEA was a lot of fun. It was all kinds of opposites attract/forbidden goodness. The sexual tension between them was intense from the start and it definitely pushed their relationship along at a faster pace than either expected. Their bantering was a lot of fun, but I loved how the more they were around each other, the more they admired and respected each other. The bump in their road was a bit of a surprise, though maybe it shouldn’t have been, but I thoroughly enjoyed how it was put to rest so they could have the HEA they so richly deserved.
I am a tinsy bit sad that this is the last of the series, but it is definitely going out on a good note. This book was low on the angstyness and simply just a fun read, so if you’re looking for some smexy, good times then this is the one for you!
~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~
Download Wicked Billionaire:
Amazon | Nook | Apple | Google | Kobo Print | Audible (narrated by Lance Greenfield and Kirsten Leigh)


Connect with Sawyer:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads | BookBub | Amazon Newsletter | Master Blogger List


Comments
Post a Comment