***4.5 Stars***
I gotta say, SciFi isn’t typically my thing, but I do rekking love these Morts. They are all so much fun, even when being over the top, infuriating alpha males. And the women? Well, they’ve been through a lot of crazy, and are all kinds of strong and feisty.
But as for our MC’s here. Avrell and Zoe were extremely well matched. Determined, stubborn, snarky and arrogant in their own ways. Add in huge, compassionate hearts and a protective streak a mile wide? Well, the butting of heads was inevitable . But it was was also inevitable that all that strife would lead to an intense attraction and boy did it, so while that outcome wasn’t a surprise, the catalyst kind of was and I really enjoyed watching as it all unfolded
This was a fun, quick read and I really liked where the series arc was taken in this one, though I am sad to see that next one is the final in the series, which makes me a little sniffly, but there does seem to be a situation that could possibly lead to a spinoff...maybe??? But, all in all, this was a rekking good time and I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book!
~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~
It should have been simple…
Work together, find the cure. Save our people.
Except nothing with these aliens is simple.
Especially not an alien like him: Dr. Avrell Dracarion.
Rude. Arrogant. Ripped.
He treats me like a child, but he certainly doesn’t look at me like one.
Beneath those filed down fangs and carefully manicured claws, there’s a beast lurking, waiting to claim me as his mate.
I won’t be claimed by anyone, least of all a jerk like him.
Release Date: September 1st, 2020
K Webster
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in “Tornado Alley” with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she’s not writing, she’s reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.
Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram
Nicole Blanchard
Nicole Blanchard is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of gritty romantic suspense and heartwarming new adult romance. She and her family reside in the south along with their menagerie of animals
Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram | Pintrest | Amazon





Comments
Post a Comment