***5 Stars***
And the countdown begins for when Bound Together drops into my hands, but until then…
I don’t typically gravitate towards harem/reverse harem stories, but when the story is being brought to life by an author, or authors in this case, I do gravitate towards...well, I have to get my hands on it and Torn Apart was a surprisingly delicious, angsty, eye rolling ride full of heart and four characters I ended up loving. Now, there were a couple that frustrated me more than the others, but even with the way things were left, I truly loved them all.
Ashton, Brayden, Mia and Drew were all well written and unique. While they are all dealing with similar feelings ~ and the confusion they bring ~ they are all coming from very different points of view and I enjoyed experiencing it all, even when their choices had me growling frustration, because the connections they all have feel real. They all have a flow, even when it’s angsty, they have that spark that could become a full blow something if they could just get over themselves.
I have to say, the writing was seamless and I was sucked in right from the start. The pacing was good and I thoroughly enjoyed the multiple 1st person POV’s. But what I really liked was how well balanced the story was. There is angst, OMG is there angst, but it felt real and was balanced out by a good dose of humor and heart that kept me turning the pages. I know that this is a totally vague review, I know, but to do much more will spoil all the goodness that these four will put your hearts and heads through, so get ready to fall in love with Ashton, Mia, Bray and Drew!
~ Copy provided by Wildfire Marketing Solutions & voluntarily reviewed ~
Nikki Ash resides in South Florida where she is an English teacher and mom by day and a writer by night. When she’s not writing, you can find her with a book in her hand.
From the Boxcar Children to Wuthering Heights to the latest Single Parent Romance, she has lived and breathed every type of book.
Reading is like breathing in, writing is like breathing out. – Pam Allyn
While reading and writing are her passions, her two children are her entire world. You can probably find them at a Disney park before you would find them at home on the weekends!
To learn more about Nikki Ash, visit: https://authornikkiash.com
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks.





Comments
Post a Comment