~**~ Release Blitz for Bound Together (Torn and Bound Duet #2) by K Webster & Nikki Ash w/ Review ~**~
Oh, look, Ashton Carter destroyed his life—again.
Dad’s disappointed in me.
No shocker there.
But with them, it’s worse.
We’re torn apart and I’m responsible for the shredding.
Liar.
Unworthy.
I’m not sure it’s even fixable.
Four broken hearts...
Anyone got any tape?
***5 ‘Puzzle Pieces’ Stars***
They made me cry.
Not the whole sobbing, snotty, ugly cry thing.
But, enough liquid came out of my eyes to where the words were blurry and I was sniffling, so that’s kind of a huge thing in my world when it comes to a book.
So what does that mean???
That means that I absolutely FLoved this book. I was a bit….wary considering how Torn Apart ended, but my need to know how they’d all come together in the end was a whole lot stronger, and their journey to their HEA was all kinds of awesome!
I gotta say, I adored Bray, Mia, Drew and Ashton almost equally ~ almost because I kinda have a thing for the impetuous brat that Ash is ~ but still. These four all had their own demons to deal with and I truly enjoyed seeing them go from various forms of friends/frenemies/enemies to being friends and then lovers and finding that all of their jagged and missing pieces fit. And I honestly love how everything turned out in the end.
This was a fun read. The writing was seamless, the pacing good and I really enjoyed the multiple first person POV’s. I also thought that everything was well balanced from the emotional rollercoaster the authors take us on to how the four of them dive into polyamory and how they all come to truly accept it.
~ Copy provided by WFMS & voluntarily reviewed ~
Nikki Ash resides in South Florida where she is an English teacher and mom by day and a writer by night. When she’s not writing, you can find her with a book in her hand.
From the Boxcar Children to Wuthering Heights to the latest Single Parent Romance, she has lived and breathed every type of book.
Reading is like breathing in, writing is like breathing out. – Pam Allyn
While reading and writing are her passions, her two children are her entire world. You can probably find them at a Disney park before you would find them at home on the weekends!
To learn more about Nikki Ash, visit: https://authornikkiash.com
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks.




Comments
Post a Comment