Skip to main content

~**~ Release Blitz for Love Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps #2) by Teagan Hunter w/ Review ~**~


Release Date: December 10

Don’t fall for your roommate…especially when he’s your best friend.
 
Cooper Bennett is my best friend.
That’s all he is and all he ever will be.
Nothing will change that.
 
Accidentally seeing him naked? Please. So not a big deal.
Having less-than-tame thoughts? I mean, have you seen this guy? Who could blame me?
Kissing him? It was a one-time mistake, and it will not be repeated.
Falling into bed with him? Uh-oh…
 
It’s fine. We’re fine.
 
We’re Caroline and Cooper. Best friends until the end. Nothing has ever come our way that we couldn’t survive together.
 
Surely, we can handle this too…



***4.5 Stars***

I do love me a friends to lovers romp and this baby was definitely a romp, especially since Cooper and Caroline are not only BFF’s, but roomies, so the fun factor ~ as well as the heat and frustration factore ~ jumped up quite a few notches and made for a great read!

I loved Caroline and Cooper. Caroline is sweet, sassy and while shy, when she is around those she calls her own, she is quite snarky and a bit crazy. Cooper was a surprise...a good one, but when a techie geek with a good heart goes all alpha male dom...well, one cannot help but all kinds of melty.  

Their journey to their HEA was a lot of fun. It was so easy to see not only why they are BFF’s, but also why it would be so easy for them to become more. Their bantering was hilarious and the chemistry was hot. Now, they did have a few obstacles to overcome and they did it as only two people who cherish the relationship they have could, but then came that roadblock. While I am Team Caro, I get why Cooper did what he did, thankfully the grovelling was pretty awesome and I love how everything worked out for them.

This was a fun read. Great pacing, low on the angst and just a good time all around. I loved getting to catch up with River, Dean and Darlene at The Gravy Train. But now I’m figuring that Maya’s up on the chopping block *toes crossed* and I cannot wait to get my hands on her HEA!

~ Copy provided by WFMS & voluntarily reviewed ~



Grab Your Copy Here:


Meet Teagan Hunter

I'm a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 9-year-old dog. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I'm not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I'll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.

Writing is my passion, and this is just the beginning of my journey.

Connect with Teagan Hunter
➜ Website: www.teaganhunterwrites.com 
➜ Facebook: www.facebook.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Instagram: www.instagram.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Newsletter: www.teaganhunterwrites.com/newsletter
➜ Reader Group: http://bit.ly/TeagansTidbits


Hosted By:

Comments