Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Bound by Consequences (Ravage MC Bound #7) by Ryan Michele ~**~


***5 Stars***

Duuuuddddeeee…

That ending...that is a serious W.T.F?!?! 

I NEED Bound by Redemption like yesterday?

But since I do have to wait a bit *pout* let’s chat a bit about Micah and Ensley.

I’m sure I will not be the first, or the last to say this.

I didn’t really like Micah all that much going into this book. Even though I had some empathy for him, he dug his own grave pretty deep with the stunts he pulled ~ especially the last one. 

BUT regardless of everything he is Ravage and his reasons for going in the military gave me hope that he’d pull his head out of his ass and I gotta say, I’m kinda falling for THIS Micah. This Micah has humility and guilt and accepts that he did wrong and will do what it takes to make amends ~ without being a pushover.

Ensley is a little warrior queen. It took me a minute to figure out how I knew her, but when I did ~ it was like “Whoa!” okay, I’m totally down with getting to know this woman because she’s been through some things and has come out of it strong, resilient and golden.

As for their journey to their HEA. It’s just starting, but I gotta say that I’m liking how it’s all unfolding. It’s kinda slow burn, but the chemistry between Ensley and Micah is intense and I’m looking forward to seeing how it all works out for them in Bound by Redemption.

I know there may be some that aren’t happy that this is a duet, but considering all that’s gone on in both Micah and Ensley’s lives up to this point and Ravage in general, I’m good with the duet thing. Micah has a lot to atone for and I really want to see him work for it. And then there is just the Ravage family in general. I loved getting to spend a little time with a few of them and at least getting glimpses of almost everyone (Deke is still my fav) and simply hanging out in their world again.

Note: This book/duet really should not be read as a stand-alone. You could dive in but I think you’ll be missing out on a lot even though a lot is touched upon throughout the book. You don’t necessarily need to go back and start from the very beginning of the Ravage MC series, but I highly, HIGHLY recommend reading as much of Bound and Rebellion as you can before diving in.

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~


Coming home from the Marines, Micah Tugger doesn’t know what to expect, but knows there are consequences to pay to the Ravage Motorcycle Club.

He’d left Sumner, Georgia a confused boy and now has come back a man, one who knows what he wants in life and that includes his family.

But will the brothers of the Ravage MC accept him? Or turn him away?

Add in a secret surprise that calls him daddy, Micah is in for a hell of a ride.

Ensley has had to run from home hoping for a better life for her daughter than the strict religious one she grew up in. It hasn’t been easy, but luckily she found a family of her own making.

But just when she gets comfortable, the man from her one night stand appears back in her life. Will he try and take her little girl from her? Or will there be a second chance at love in her future?

Release Date: January 21st, 2021

Goodreads | Amazon US * UK * CA * AU | B&N | Kobo | iBooks | Google Play 


Bound by Family (Ravage MC Bound #1)

Release Date: March 28th, 2017

Goodreads | Amazon US * UK | B&N | Kobo | iBooks

My Review

Bound By Desire (Ravage MC Bound #2)

Release Date: June 20th, 2017

Goodreads | Amazon US * UK * CA * AU | B&N | Kobo | Google Play | iBooks

My Review

Bound by Vengeance (Ravage MC Bound #3)

Release Date: September 14th, 2017

Goodreads | Amazon US * CA * UK * AU | B&N | Kobo | Google Play | iBooks 

My Review

Bound by Affliction (Ravage MC Bound #4)

Release Date: January 31st, 2018

Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Google Play | iBooks

My Review

Bound by Destiny (Ravage MC Bound #5)

Release Date: April 24th, 2018

Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Google Play | iBooks

My Review

Bound by Wreckage (Ravage MC Bound #6)

Release Date: July 17th, 2018

Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Google Play | iBooks

My Review

Connected in Pain (Ravage MC Rebellion #1/Crow & Rylynn Trilogy)

Release Date: November 6th, 2018

Goodreads | Purchase Link

My Review

Fueled in Fire (Ravage MC Rebellion #2/Crow & Rylynn Trilogy)

Release Date: November 27th, 2018

Goodreads | Purchase Link

My Review

Sealed in Strength (Ravage MC Rebellion #3/Crow & Rylynn Trilogy)

Release Date: December 31st, 2018

Goodreads | Purchase Link

My Review

Connected in Code (Ravage MC Rebellion #4)

Release Date: April 30th, 2019

Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | Kobo | iBooks | Google Play 

My Review 


Ryan Michele found her passion in making fictional characters come to life. She loves being in an imaginative world where anything is possible and has a knack for special twists readers don’t see coming.

She writes MC, Contemporary, Erotic, Paranormal, New Adult, Inspirational, and many more romances. And whether it’s bikers, wolf shifters, mafia, or beyond, Ryan spends her time making sure her heroes are strong and her heroines match them at every turn.

When she isn’t writing, Ryan is a mom and wife living in rural Illinois and reading by her pond in the warm sun.

Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram | Newsletter | Amazon

Comments