Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Savage Devil (Devils of Sun Valley High #2) by Daniela Romero ~**~


***4 ‘Mariposa’ Stars***

After finishing Wicked Devil I knew I’d be making sure I got my hands on any and all the books in this series because I loved the Devil’s crew so much and this book did not disappoint. I was hooked on Bibi and Emilio from the first page and loved getting hang out with the crew as they rallied around those they call their own.

I really liked Bibi and Emilio. They’ve both been through a lot in their lives ~ not including being teen parents ~ and yet they have their eyes on a future that’s bright and hopeful. I loved Bibi’s fire and how she did her best to keep things in perspective. Emilio had his moments, but his loyalty and protectiveness to those he calls his own had me loving him.

Their journey was a rocky one, but I gotta say that I liked how a lot of it played out. I liked how the teen pregnancy/surprise you’re a daddy thing played out because it did go how I thought it would, but also not and I liked how that all played out. As for Emilio and Bibi’s relationship. While I liked them together and definitely got that vibe where they’d be together for the long haul, I would have like MORE. More of them together and getting deep and then a little more of them coming together after the last bomb was dropped. But I do like how things worked out for them in the end.

This was a great addition to the series, and yes, you do need to read Wicked Devil first since there are things that happen in that book that carry over. But what I really enjoyed about this book was just hanging out with all the Devil’s and those who are closest to them. I love how much they care about each other, even to the point that they will call each other out on their BS. I’m definitely looking forward to Dom’s book, I loved hanging out with Roman, Allie, Kasey, Monique and meeting Emilio’s fam, but I have to admit ~ I freakin’ adored Aaron. A-DORED. So...bring on the next book so I can spend more time with this amazing crew!

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~

It's hard to deny a Devil ...

Especially one who promises you a night you'll never forget.

One night.

No exchanging names.

No exchanging numbers.

That was the deal we made.

I was moving away. I'd never see him again and I wanted to leave Sun Valley with zero regrets.

Only I got more than I bargained for and nine months later delivered a bundle of joy complete with ten tiny fingers and ten perfect toes.

A year and a half later, I'm back.

And this Devil is no longer the devil in my dreams. Now he haunts my nightmares.

He's savage.

He's sinful.

And I'm barely a blip on his radar.

I came with good intentions. Determined to tell him the truth. But with so much on the line, I'm beginning to reconsider.

Because making a deal with the devil again just might be another mistake.

Release Date: February 3rd, 2021

Goodreads | Amazon 


Wicked Devil (Devils of Sun Valley High #1)


Release Date: August 24th, 2020

Goodreads | Amazon 

My Review

Daniela Romero is a  Snarky AF Latinx Author Mom of 3 and proclaims that she writes HOT books She’s loud, proud, and a classic ENTJ. She uses the word ‘hella’ a lot when she talks and blames it on her NorCal roots. Born and raised in the San Francisco bay area she now lives in Spokane, WA with her little fam, an asshole parrot, and her dog who decided (even though she picked him) to prefer her husband’s attention.

Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram 

Comments