Skip to main content

~**~ ARC Review: Twist of Fate by Tia Louise ~**~



***4.5 Stars***

After meeting Scout in This Much is True and finding out all that he had been through, I definitely needed to see the man get his HEA because he really deserved it and I have to say that it was all kinds of sweet, smexy and adorable small town goodness. 

I loved Scout and Daisy. Scout is a really good man. He has this way of looking at the world that has a very positive bent, sometimes he does do things to get his own way ~ so he is a bit sneaky ~ but his heart is in a good place. Daisy was a sweetheart with some fire to her that even she doesn’t always see. She knows what she wants to do with her life, and wasn’t afraid to go after it.

Their journey to their HEA was a lot of fun to experience. Scout and Daisy have a flow to them that stems from the fact that they are friends and as that friendship becomes more it was even more apparent that they could be something one day. When that one day finally comes around, a lot happens at once, but I liked how it all played out between them. It could have gone so many different ways, but the way it did was perfect for them and I loved where they ended up.

This book was a fun, sweet read. I loved the small town feel and just how everything played out for Scout, Daisy and Melody...and speaking of Melody ~ I totally NEED more of her because she is just adorable. As for the rest of the crew. I loved GA, I need to put Chad’s book on my TBR because he just seemed like a cool guy and I still can’t stand Becky. It was definitely interesting to see J.R. pre and post TMIT and I cannot wait to see what will happen with Spence and Sly!

~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~


A sexy, friends-to-lovers, second-chance romance with a twist by USA Today bestselling author Tia Louise.

To be “just friends” with a guy, you’ve got to follow The Rules:

Don’t touch him unnecessarily.

Don’t share your intimate dreams with him (even if he asks).

Don’t kiss him, and definitely don’t sleep with him.

Scout Dunne and I have been “just friends” since childhood.

He’s everything you could want—sexy, charming, confident—every girl’s wet dream.

Until we broke The Rules.

We broke them in the ocean, in my aunt’s bathroom, in my bed…

It was the hottest week of my life.

I’m one of the few people who knows the first-round NFL draft pick wants more than a life of sports.

Because we’re friends, right?

Not anymore.

Now he’s gone, and I’m trying to get my career back on track.

Mamma said a guy would never put your dreams ahead of his.

But the twist of fate?

It’s something you never see coming.

(TWIST OF FATE is a STAND-ALONE friends-to-lovers, single-parent romance. No cheating. No cliffhanger.)

Release Date: February 22nd, 2021

Goodreads | Amazon 


This Much is True


Release Date: December 14th, 2020

Goodreads | Amazon

My Review

Tia Louise is the USA Today best-selling, award-winning author of sexy-sweet military romance, small town romance, single parent romance, and romantic suspense novels.

After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.

Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.

Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram

Comments