***5 Stars***
Sometimes it’s hard to do the right thing, but man, it’s even worse when doing it means deceiving someone you have feelings for and who has feelings for you...which is just where Tegan finds herself in this chapter. Of course, this isn’t the only thing that Tegan has on her plate and I have to say, this book definitely kept me on my toes and that ending...well, just when I thought Tegan and crew would catch a break...more crazy pops up.
As for Tegan and crew: I already liked Tegan, but this book made me like her even more. I absolutely hated that she deceived Ethan, because I am totally #TeamEthan, but I loved that once she was in, she was all in. Add in dealing with a whole slew of other things and I gotta give the girl credit for not running.
The rest of the crew: Totally Team Ethan, even though I did want to Gibbs smack him a time or two or five in this book. Rita and Alvie are still my ultimate favs, though Delilah, Lucas and Gabe definitely stepped up. Finn...I don’t not like him, and he did get brownie points a time or two, but...and I seriously need more of Florence. As for the newbies ~ I’m looking forward to seeing what happens with them in the next two books!
~ Copy provided by the author & voluntarily reviewed ~
After six months in hiding, a familiar face walks into Tegan’s new life with a proposition. A little girl has been kidnapped and she’s the only one who can help rescue her.
But there’s a catch. To rescue the girl, Tegan must return to the city she once called home and fool the vampire she’s been harbouring feelings for all this time.
She must play the role of a spy, and though she’s supposed to be pretending, as soon as she lays eyes on Ethan all those feelings she tried to suppress come flooding back. Her biggest fear is him discovering the truth, because then he might just end up hating her forever.
*** Moonglow is book #2 in L.H. Cosway’s Blood Magic Series. A previous unedited version of this story was published under the title Tegan’s Return.***
Release Date: March 16th, 2021
Nightfall (Blood Magic #1)
L.H. Cosway lives in Dublin, Ireland. Her inspiration to write comes from music. Her favourite things in life include writing stories, vintage clothing, dark cabaret music, food, musical comedy, and of course, books. She thinks that imperfect people are the most interesting kind. They tell the best stories. L.H. is represented by Louise Fury at The Bent Agency.
Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram | Pintrest







Comments
Post a Comment